With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
Why marketers should learn to stop worrying and learn to love the data.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- "#Data is the new battleground" and other #insights http://t.co/rvQ0hfWUXd via @guardian — 2 hours 11 min ago
- Did you know: Emerging cities will have 60% of the new urban consumers globally by 2025? #BRIC — 2 hours 49 min ago
- "For better or worse, India is where the future will be made. Let’s get it right." http://t.co/ukl6ZCWPOZ #ReIndia via @McKinsey — 16 hours 41 min ago
- RT @barrseitz: How connected people make decisions is different from others - interesting from @briansolis — 18 hours 53 min ago
- Thanks for the RTs @dhinchcliffe @tlshields — 19 hours 6 min ago
- @strategyIlaria Thank you — 19 hours 6 min ago