Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
Success for retailers in the digital age requires developing completely new skills.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Me-commerce: Retail success depends on meeting demanding shopping needs of individual cusotmers. Are you ready? http://t.co/8Cei0gx2CY — 49 min 52 sec ago
- RT @mikespataro Really? "Pinterest Is Gaining Ground on Facebook and Twitter for News" - http://t.co/CHcKB19YB1 — 50 min 10 sec ago
- The New “Four Ps”: Everything You Need to Know About Your Customers http://t.co/arVo6jvSox via @LinkedInToday @davidedelman — 1 hour 15 min ago
- 65% of organizations are engaged in online communities. Work is getting #social — 1 hour 19 min ago
- What are the 5 questions retail leaders need to ask to succeed in Me-commerce era? @McKinsey latest on Retail Leader http://t.co/vo2gHQI3ZC — 1 hour 30 min ago
- Mindblowing: 1 trillion = annual marketing spend globally >> @JW_Gordon on the value of analytics: http://t.co/hz8WiYr6mh — 1 hour 32 min ago