PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- "How my CEO helped me succeed" http://t.co/K1nf2utClG [Interview] w/Dorkas Koenen, CMO at Dutch energy co @Essent — 9 min 59 sec ago
- Shifts in customer behavior are both a rare opportunity & a potential threat for retail banks http://t.co/oPSSSQv8qS — 1 hour 1 min ago
- @massiddaa Thanks for the RT — 3 hours 26 min ago
- Why retailers must evolve to survive http://t.co/bq24poroSp — 6 hours 6 min ago
- “Every merchant, every retailer, must have an omnichannel strategy or they won’t survive.” http://t.co/FBfhKLdh9r #interview — 13 hours 6 min ago
- “In the last two years … technology has deconstructed the retail industry.” http://t.co/XiX5VCTPOI cc: @Norse5 @ebay — 17 hours 16 min ago