An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Digitization will radically change the traditional retail-banking business model http://t.co/pTsYQvtihR http://t.co/uzCyRxcNN2 — 29 min 1 sec ago
- ‘@SharVanBoskirk: Marketing strategy based on value-driven interactions is vital in meeting customer expectations http://t.co/ulkfnBVfO0 — 45 min 33 sec ago
- Erwin Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) talks about how to build a strong relationship with his CMO.... http://t.co/lB1xWgmSEV — 1 hour 33 min ago
- The CEO of the Dutch company Essent (an RWE company), Erwin van Laethem, describes how marketing worked... http://t.co/soXIS00rwe — 1 hour 47 min ago
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) explains how he is building an organization where... http://t.co/q7NAZkYQKY — 2 hours 18 min ago
- #FridayStumper: How much in revenues can a digital transformation put in play for a typical European bank? http://t.co/fXYdsmAUDW — 2 hours 35 min ago