PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Thank you @bigredmktg @aslidemunnink — 38 min 18 sec ago
- @GlobalSocialBus Thanks for the RT — 52 min 33 sec ago
- Shopping is as much about entertainment and engagement as it is about utility http://t.co/UaSt4ZzPlU — 1 hour 48 min ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: What's the CIO's role as marketing builds its digital empire? http://t.co/RWKoEmm006 #CIO #CMO — 3 hours 43 min ago
- @McKinsey classic: The changing face of marketing (1966) http://t.co/dIBtG40LGj #tbt — 3 hours 48 min ago
- MT @McK_MktgSales What % of banking customers interact with their banks through multiple channels? http://t.co/d1bVOCiB2w — 3 hours 52 min ago