McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- @ricci_jon Thank you for the RT — 31 min 10 sec ago
- Thank you @bobwarren @brad_justus @nacucci @work_athomemoms @redchillies — 1 hour 1 min ago
- CMO explains how to use #data to model #customer #loyalty http://t.co/pgXHkgyMUY via @CMOAustralia — 3 hours 58 sec ago
- @jellett Thanks John — 3 hours 40 min ago
- #Bigdata requires both data analysts & analytical business people http://t.co/lIH9I7mv31 via @HarvardBiz — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Target CIO @jacob_beth says whether it's mobile, Web or physical it's coming from the same wallet http://t.co/ltIScwHOes via @ldignan — 1 day 22 hours ago