A unique roadmap for how luxury companies should understand and approach global growth opportunities
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
Sales leaders who want to turn trends into growth need to answer these six questions.
The movement to go digital for greater growth is picking up steam. But many companies have hurdles to overcome before they will see material impact on their bottom line.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- "The most important aspect of a successful CMO-CEO relationship is mutual respect.." http://t.co/PEwpVWHEL3 #interview — 31 min 19 sec ago
- What is feasible? "@McKinsey: #McKDigital Fact vs Fiction in supply-chain tech digitization http://t.co/2uXP6r1Out" — 6 hours 16 min ago
- True collaboration is the key to success: “Our competitors can't copy how people work together..” http://t.co/Wa60NgqLMx — 8 hours 21 min ago
- RT @KentHuffman: A modern #marketing model in two minutes from @davidedelman at @McKinsey: http://t.co/hETix65I6o #McKdigital — 10 hours 56 min ago
- It takes collaboration + leadership RT @Ekaterina: You cannot execute on your vision alone. Success is a team sport. http://t.co/ExlzXj56pb — 11 hours 11 min ago
- "Traits I looked for in a new CMO" @ErwinvanLaethem + @McKinsey interview: http://t.co/PpArqiPgR3 — 12 hours 30 min ago