As television sets compete with tablets and linear viewing is partially replaced by online programming, players in the video content value chain will need to rethink their revenue strategies.
At the BRITE '14 conference, McKinsey's Liz Harrison spoke about the metrics that actually make sense of the data.
As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
Leading retailers know how to strike the right balance between physical and digital, experience and affordability, and convenience and quality.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- What drives a consumer from considering a brand to choosing it over others varies by category http://t.co/XJj4uwTDLi via @AdWeek — 5 min 17 sec ago
- RT @sherilyn_TMA: Our #MarketingAcademy #CMOFellows doing us proud at the #isbaconf @McK_MktgSales http://t.co/eXC3oiLuNB — 8 min 31 sec ago
- To turn data into value, companies need to hire the right people, and then build a “customer-service” mentality for working with data users. — 46 min 11 sec ago
- People remember stories, not lists. http://t.co/xw501OvFYY via @davidedelman — 1 hour 50 min ago
- When making brand decisions, Chinese luxury shoppers trust network of friends/family more than celebrity endorsers. http://t.co/B38YGRXaY9 — 3 hours 8 min ago
- The top concern of Chinese luxury shoppers is worry about fakes. http://t.co/B38YGRXaY9 — 3 hours 11 min ago