For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Can #MOOCs save business schools & change the way business education is delivered? http://t.co/8iyoBPUViJ via @coryweinberg — 1 hour 8 min ago
- Thanks for the mentions @margaretmolloy @fanfoundry @chet2011 @patrickbrende — 2 hours 8 min ago
- Study looks at behaviors of those who already are using their smartphone for shopping activities http://t.co/ABC3oseW28 via @chuckmartin — 2 hours 53 min ago
- Digital talent must be nurtured differently, with its own working patterns, sandbox & tools http://t.co/o6EACc2BIJ — 2 hours 53 min ago
- Good analysis MT @MediaPost #SocialMedia: Matching Maturity To The Right Business Model: http://t.co/f1GNHsPPUO — 3 hours 18 min ago
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) explains that the ability of various functions to work... http://t.co/FqbcZJ4XQb — 4 hours 15 min ago