Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- No amount of tech will help if you don’t address the people issues driven by digital http://t.co/Y1vUqDuvIt — 8 hours 10 min ago
- MT @thinkstrategies Read my advice re: 4 Areas #IT Can Prep for #InternetofThings #IoT http://t.co/THTT6Hiwek — 9 hours 40 min ago
- RT @EssentNieuws: Marketing als de motor van commercieel succes. CEO @ErwinvanLaethem vertelt over 't belang van deze afdeling: http://t.co… — 10 hours 12 min ago
- Visual culture is reshaping #marketing, here is how you can adapt: http://t.co/JlgzHjH76y via @thebiglombardi http://t.co/bvmrokRRAU — 11 hours 24 min ago
- Consumer use of #mobile shopping is still evolving - 12% of mobile shoppers in stores buy online http://t.co/4mBgdwBPoR via @chuckmartin — 12 hours 30 min ago
- >40% = EBITDA improvement achievable over 5 years by European banks that fully digitize http://t.co/ANFg3ffZyR — 12 hours 40 min ago