Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- 5 Things Digital CMOs Do Better http://t.co/P7mfmgDGHm via @HarvardBiz — 54 min 25 sec ago
- Thank you @mike_vos @hugosarrazin @duncwm @mckinsey @mck_mktgsales — 1 hour 39 min ago
- [Exhibit] China’s Internet has been consumer-driven vs enterprise-driven http://t.co/M1jOwH7s4l http://t.co/LA8pINKb5g — 1 hour 49 min ago
- RT @nytimes Yahoo Seeks to Bring the Concert to Your Couch http://t.co/dftr9MuBo7 — 1 hour 54 min ago
- Unilever's @keithweed on reinventing the #CMO role and combining marketing and #sustainability http://t.co/aTuUEMaKJm via @HarvardBiz — 3 hours 39 min ago
- RT @waltmossberg Companies Can Save Big by Simplifying Their IT http://t.co/0wvJL506rs via @ahess247 http://t.co/ENBvt6Tzb7 — 4 hours 49 min ago