As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
A unique roadmap for how luxury companies should understand and approach global growth opportunities
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- A digital approach to the customer decision journey: 1. Design 2. Discover 3. Deliver >> http://t.co/9fbXZEig9b — 1 hour 45 min ago
- Marketers: It's Time to Take a Closer Look at Agency Spending http://t.co/c6oAlCyvoU via @McKinsey's Jeff Jacobs and Kushan Surana — 3 hours 4 min ago
- RT @JeffKWilson: What are the 3 steps to creating elegant advertising? Starts with sound strategy http://t.co/1gw2I8Se3o <Agree. Good image — 3 hours 11 min ago
- ICYMI, the three Ds that can save your business – Discovery, Design, Delivery http://t.co/T3VjGovhUy http://t.co/oWJkcWWXXY — 3 hours 15 min ago
- Half of luxury brand CEOs in Japan say their sales outlook for 2014 is “significantly better” than 2013. http://t.co/Exxaw1i0ZR — 3 hours 28 min ago
- Where can IT add value with #cloud & #IoT, to balance agility &complexity ? http://t.co/soLZtFOvKb via @madgreek65 http://t.co/Qsd8VFuM6b — 3 hours 30 min ago