To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @micahsolomon: #Millennial Customers Require A Different Customer Experience: http://t.co/uwhgSjA2AZ @davidedelman #mckinsey #cem #mill… — 6 min 2 sec ago
- A new take on #segmentation in #financial services http://t.co/wLFIV9JsSz CC: @McK_MktgSales http://t.co/dy45fpYKM8 — 12 min 22 sec ago
- Answering customer service Qs via social media can be fast & effective. It’s also what the wealthiest customers want: http://t.co/zftwTrXNNO — 2 hours 4 min ago
- What Apple's move to digital marketing means for marketers: http://t.co/0bx6sxBJy7 — 3 hours 4 min ago
- Are you ready for post-smartphone era? 4 trends in smart devices: http://t.co/0bdmdEG0Dh — 4 hours 4 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % of luxury sales were generated and influenced by digital in 2013? http://t.co/b8UlhG2lPW — 16 hours 34 min ago