Bert van Meurs, senior vice president and CMO for imaging systems at Philips Healthcare, tells McKinsey director Tom French how marketers lead the company’s planning, from product creation to consumer facing.
The statistics are clear: Companies could do a lot more to provide customers with customer care through social networks.
Thales Teixeira, Harvard Business School professor, talks to McKinsey partner Dave Edelman about how companies need to focus on attention when thinking about advertising.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- "Marketing should be an agent of change" - Ian Ewart >> Video: http://t.co/9qiBeJWa59 — 6 hours 27 min ago
- @4CornersGroup Thank you! — 9 hours 51 sec ago
- RT @McKinsey_CSI Beyond smartphones: Four tech trends driving the growth of wearable smart devices. http://t.co/VkZqEwfaa5 — 9 hours 10 min ago
- Thank you @itsadit @karajmckenna @somewhatsubtle @nedmaude — 9 hours 52 min ago
- "Customers will place a premium on speed" - @gadibm http://t.co/ed6dg6reHJ #tstnewsmakers — 10 hours 58 min ago
- "Radio silence really freaks ppl out. We expect news instantaneously on social" - @petersmeg #tstnewsmakers — 11 hours 27 min ago