An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- The biggest impact of #bigdata on sports will take place on the practice field and in the training room http://t.co/4KuovXTh4y — 24 min 40 sec ago
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong... http://t.co/d8aUCuVKei — 54 min 5 sec ago
- Excellent list! RT @BrennerMichael: Get Inspired: The 12 Best @slideshares of 2014 (So Far) http://t.co/pUhdxfw2Wd — 1 hour 59 min ago
- Digitization will radically change the traditional retail-banking business model http://t.co/pTsYQvtihR http://t.co/uzCyRxcNN2 — 2 hours 2 min ago
- ‘@SharVanBoskirk: Marketing strategy based on value-driven interactions is vital in meeting customer expectations http://t.co/ulkfnBVfO0 — 2 hours 19 min ago
- Erwin Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) talks about how to build a strong relationship with his CMO.... http://t.co/lB1xWgmSEV — 3 hours 7 min ago