An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @McK_MktgSales Stat snack: 65% are frustrated when they're presented w/an inconsistent experience across channels http://t.co/cE2v3dRwI4 — 47 min 12 sec ago
- $6 billion = Sales on Chinese e-commerce marketplaces Taobao & Tmall over 24-hour “Singles Day” http://t.co/h9B1z5qMCS — 58 min ago
- RT @mnburgess: #FF Leaders @AdvertisingLaw @TedRubin @jeffthesensei @OurManinMTL @BlueFocus @LareinaYee @SouthsideAdguy @nisfrome @trishnet — 1 hour 43 min ago
- China’s digital transformation: The Internet’s impact on productivity and growth http://t.co/sjUkdZy7iQ — 1 hour 47 min ago
- RT @mnburgess: #FF +1 Leaders @davidedelman @simonmainwaring @ckburgess @KentHuffman @ethanmcc @bethcomstock @marketingbard — 1 hour 57 min ago
- RT @rpasschier: #FF #digitaltransformation: @briansolis @rwang0 @mkrigsman @MikeatSpice @WillmottPaul @davidedelman @gregfromparis — 2 hours 2 min ago