An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company), explains how his organization is thinking about... http://t.co/VZ7x1Rw6cw — 13 min 34 sec ago
- RT @Text2succeed: #FF @JohnEMichel @dlavenda @davidedelman @BrettRelander @jer979 @ericosiu @kimgarst @gwenmoran @Ekaterina @toprank @DZone — 25 min 50 sec ago
- Great #customer analytics nuggets from @McK_MktgSales: http://t.co/I5wCAvbTPc http://t.co/JBCN4kEmnv — 39 min 52 sec ago
- The biggest impact of #bigdata on sports will take place on the practice field and in the training room http://t.co/4KuovXTh4y — 1 hour 24 min ago
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong... http://t.co/d8aUCuVKei — 1 hour 54 min ago
- Excellent list! RT @BrennerMichael: Get Inspired: The 12 Best @slideshares of 2014 (So Far) http://t.co/pUhdxfw2Wd — 2 hours 59 min ago