As television sets compete with tablets and linear viewing is partially replaced by online programming, players in the video content value chain will need to rethink their revenue strategies.
At the BRITE '14 conference, McKinsey's Liz Harrison spoke about the metrics that actually make sense of the data.
As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
Leading retailers know how to strike the right balance between physical and digital, experience and affordability, and convenience and quality.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- At the BRITE '14 conference @McKinsey's Liz Harrison spoke about metrics that actually make sense of the data http://t.co/4lcgFXGQlt — 41 min 40 sec ago
- RT @Schneider_JD: #Mobile engagement can go beyond giving customers what they want & give them what they need http://t.co/bDF7Qrue1Q via @… — 46 min 46 sec ago
- RT @mck_biztech: Digital Megatrend 6: Globalization drives centralization http://t.co/v6X8ZUHCWz #digital #cio Via @WillmottPaul — 49 min 17 sec ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales: 33%: Share of members who feel corporate loyalty programs are addressing their needs. Find out more: http://t.co/jFiq5S… — 49 min 49 sec ago
- 5 steps of MROI #4: Streamline marketing processes and agency spend = 5-25% savings http://t.co/8KZ7J9lrDi — 1 hour 2 min ago
- What do you think of our latest feature: data nuggets? http://t.co/JVrnX1nsym — 1 hour 8 min ago