As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
A unique roadmap for how luxury companies should understand and approach global growth opportunities
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Dept stores are back as a destination w/sales for luxe items up for the 1st time in 16 years http://t.co/ddIXMobv5G #Japan — 1 min 37 sec ago
- Thanks @ie_comm @edelcorpprac @hhawk @AlexCasals @covisint @67george — 1 hour 1 min ago
- #IoT, cognitive tech, #3Dprinting, wearables & other innovations that enterprise CIOs must grapple with http://t.co/r92ZVJnp0n — 1 hour 26 min ago
- Smart, well-curated content drives #B2B engagement http://t.co/XnVaNrTYUM via @LinkedMedia http://t.co/2GqJQrEgp5 — 1 hour 45 min ago
- It’s fair to say that getting digital banking right is a do-or-die challenge http://t.co/amtdDwLerV — 3 hours 11 min ago
- @msdc @MauraKellyMedia @culturalkaizen Thank you — 6 hours 36 min ago