As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
As television sets compete with tablets and linear viewing is partially replaced by online programming, players in the video content value chain will need to rethink their revenue strategies.
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
Leading retailers know how to strike the right balance between physical and digital, experience and affordability, and convenience and quality.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Thank you @davidbradford @lscoggins — 27 min 44 sec ago
- > 4 million = Size of @Nordstrom's Pinterest following -- what this means for retail sales: http://t.co/aN1tjLvcS1 — 32 min 48 sec ago
- A skyrocketing number of Internet users & greater international attention are putting #Brazil center stage http://t.co/6uiPIV5yiQ — 1 hour 53 min ago
- 5 steps of MROI #3: Focus spend on most efficient touchpoints = 10-20% savings http://t.co/Efkzy6uzh5 — 2 hours 12 min ago
- Retailers are offering apps that clue shoppers in on specials, coupons and more http://t.co/2btX8PR3E0 via @James_Barragan — 2 hours 55 min ago
- RT @econinsights: Only 36% of EU execs say their firm uses technology extensively to enable greater speed, http://t.co/qjwWq14vit — 3 hours 43 min ago