Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- "We’ve done a lot to encourage [marketers] & show them how to empower themselves..how to have courageous convos" http://t.co/oSe5Gha0Kr — 1 hour 1 min ago
- Give people purpose, not rules. http://t.co/b3m7zVVexI — 2 hours 41 min ago
- Citizens #Financial Group “Bank Better” initiative to simplify & personalize the banking experience http://t.co/2583G1zg5O via @jenny_rooney — 3 hours 6 min ago
- With 618 MILLION+ users the Internet is fundamentally altering the fabric of daily life in China http://t.co/IWH32190iL — 4 hours 6 min ago
- The UK's burgeoning tech economy reaches far beyond London –here are 7 important tech hubs http://t.co/5lsdYZ2yeQ http://t.co/NiF32ABdqe — 4 hours 16 min ago
- Research shows that enterprise technology spending has grown far beyond #IT http://t.co/q2w5IRMDzI via @mkrigsman — 5 hours 56 min ago