Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Unilever's @keithweed on reinventing the #CMO role and combining marketing and #sustainability http://t.co/aTuUEMaKJm via @HarvardBiz — 1 hour 38 min ago
- RT @waltmossberg Companies Can Save Big by Simplifying Their IT http://t.co/0wvJL506rs via @ahess247 http://t.co/ENBvt6Tzb7 — 2 hours 48 min ago
- Manufacturers take previously isolated data sets, aggregat & analyze to reveal imp insights http://t.co/H7SFK20x9h http://t.co/2hbyKXI57p — 2 hours 54 min ago
- How #BigData can improve manufacturing http://t.co/Hswbn2hrg5 — 3 hours 29 min ago
- “If marketing is not driving the change agenda - either the agenda is wrong or the mktg isn't effective.” http://t.co/T0I0I3uKDX — 14 hours 49 min ago
- Very odd.... RT @Ednever: Japan plans to add robot event to 2020 Olympics http://t.co/I4LoNvKtST — 16 hours 52 min ago