An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- “If marketing is not driving the change agenda - either the agenda is wrong or the mktg isn't effective.” http://t.co/T0I0I3uKDX — 8 hours 51 min ago
- Very odd.... RT @Ednever: Japan plans to add robot event to 2020 Olympics http://t.co/I4LoNvKtST — 10 hours 54 min ago
- RT @somekhan: THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] http://t.co/7wKRxxtDf9 http://t.co/p4z0OXI6dH — 10 hours 56 min ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales: 6 questions to ask based on sales megatrends. Which is most important? @davidedelman pov: http://t.co/5HxP9nNPlb — 10 hours 57 min ago
- RT @Ekaterina: People will work with you, buy from you, and invest in you based on your reputation. http://t.co/ZcOA5qMLbA — 11 hours 35 min ago
- Monetizing #mobile apps: Striking the right balance http://t.co/Qs3Nsbby5w — 13 hours 1 min ago