Thales Teixeira, Harvard Business School professor, talks to McKinsey partner Dave Edelman about how companies need to focus on attention when thinking about advertising.
Bert van Meurs, senior vice president and CMO for imaging systems at Philips Healthcare, tells McKinsey director Tom French how marketers lead the company’s planning, from product creation to consumer facing.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- A stressed U.S. economy: 52% households say rising food prices are major factor limiting their spending. http://t.co/j83LI1gkdM — 1 hour 44 min ago
- RT @SinghalShubham1 Don't discount #employers for reaching newly eligible #Medicaid consumers http://t.co/Gf4TrwhRRd — 1 hour 58 min ago
- "If marketing is not driving the change agenda then either the agenda is wrong or the marketing is not effective." http://t.co/tkXtoFBPjY — 2 hours 31 min ago
- Words have power: how are these phrases impacting how you frame #marketing #strategy? http://t.co/ANeB1Dqs6w — 2 hours 44 min ago
- Good piece from @JohnTCopeland and @jtabeling: How CMOs Must Structure Their Organizations In 2014 http://t.co/u8P3QMZuYb — 3 hours 18 min ago
- The perils of sudden engagement http://t.co/nJM6fxL46J via @HarvardHBS Professor Thales Teixeira — 4 hours 15 min ago