Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Consumer use of #mobile shopping is still evolving - 12% of mobile shoppers in stores buy online http://t.co/4mBgdwBPoR via @chuckmartin — 27 min 55 sec ago
- >40% = EBITDA improvement achievable over 5 years by European banks that fully digitize http://t.co/ANFg3ffZyR — 38 min 17 sec ago
- Today’s CMO: More Renaissance Man Than ‘Mad Man’ http://t.co/76DhBYVcGw via @cmo_com — 1 hour 28 min ago
- Digital winners Think broadly about Whom to collaborate with >> http://t.co/zPpIQXjF6j #strategy — 2 hours 37 min ago
- Thanks for the RTs/mentions @tokenphd @rpasschier @sriramwriter @_lauralandy_ — 2 hours 48 min ago
- Digital technology, empowered employees, and connected customers play a key role in today’s marketing function http://t.co/N51Cg1Is4a — 3 hours 18 min ago