Digital media has forced a shift in marketing from “always-on” to “always relevant”
Consumer-facing industries have quietly grown into a significant economic force in Africa's most populous nation. In the coming years, retail sales will become an even bigger part of Nigeria's GDP.
McKinsey partner Jonathan Gordon looks into how marketers can get more for the $1 trillion they spend each year globally.
Success for retailers in the digital age requires developing completely new skills.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- [How-to] deliver 5-8X the ROI on marketing spend + lift sales 10% or more: http://t.co/9K5u1Bycks #bigrethink @EconInsights — 1 hour 51 min ago
- RT @daniellaalpher: Women on Corporate Boards: Do They Make Men THAT Uncomfortable http://t.co/jo1ClSQTEX @nilofer — 2 hours 3 min ago
- Empowered customers pushing marketers to crossroads http://t.co/RdKgljpsiZ via @leanback_blog @jpundyk < web site in the crosshairs — 2 hours 12 min ago
- Thanks for the RTs/mentions @joanna_rustin @responsys @saraeconklin @jarman_77 @hegeym @chdigofc — 3 hours 1 min ago
- Veruca Salt doctrine of consumer expectations: "I want it, and I want it NOW" http://t.co/3nJpjr0CXH #instantgratification — 3 hours 16 min ago
- In case you missed it, Give Me My Data http://t.co/SjYXCcPyfx — 3 hours 46 min ago