McKinsey partner Jonathan Gordon looks into how marketers can get more for the $1 trillion they spend each year globally.
Digital media has forced a shift in marketing from “always-on” to “always relevant”
Success for retailers in the digital age requires developing completely new skills.
Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Did you know: 35% of online buyers are willing to share personal info for targeted offers: http://t.co/47p60wGhGI — 15 min 51 sec ago
- "@McK_MktgSales: Content consistency is critical... but content relevance is the Holy Grail of Me-commerce: http://t.co/UWsAclrnlv" — 50 min 15 sec ago
- Content consistency is critical... but content relevance is the Holy Grail of Me-commerce: http://t.co/xutu7f2zvP — 1 hour 40 sec ago
- Did you know: #Cloud Services industry will reach $180 billion by the end of 2015 — 12 hours 40 min ago
- Highlighting work by brilliant #women allows both women & their employers to shine http://t.co/VB24xPKxvR via @StassenCaroline — 14 hours 25 min ago
- Thank you for the RTs/mentions @erikdegier @mediamdodin @leadinglights_ @pookymedia @senseimarketing @simonuwins — 16 hours 40 min ago