An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @simonmainwaring: #FF @davidedelman @greggweiss @Visible_Banking @Quarktrack @ChristopherAver @ckburgess @mnburgess @AnneJanzer @Meg… — 1 hour 28 min ago
- RT @LinkedMedia: #FF @2morrowknight @DrPeggyDrexler @mallarytenore @AskAaronLee @Econsultancy @FiveThirtyEight @VehrComm @67george @davided… — 1 hour 28 min ago
- @TimIMcGuire Thanks — 1 hour 29 min ago
- @SysorexGlobal Thank you — 1 hour 38 min ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales Stat snack: 65% are frustrated when they're presented w/an inconsistent experience across channels http://t.co/cE2v3dRwI4 — 2 hours 35 min ago
- $6 billion = Sales on Chinese e-commerce marketplaces Taobao & Tmall over 24-hour “Singles Day” http://t.co/h9B1z5qMCS — 2 hours 46 min ago