An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @mnburgess: #FF Leaders @AdvertisingLaw @TedRubin @jeffthesensei @OurManinMTL @BlueFocus @LareinaYee @SouthsideAdguy @nisfrome @trishnet — 30 min 1 sec ago
- China’s digital transformation: The Internet’s impact on productivity and growth http://t.co/sjUkdZy7iQ — 34 min 31 sec ago
- RT @mnburgess: #FF +1 Leaders @davidedelman @simonmainwaring @ckburgess @KentHuffman @ethanmcc @bethcomstock @marketingbard — 44 min 34 sec ago
- RT @rpasschier: #FF #digitaltransformation: @briansolis @rwang0 @mkrigsman @MikeatSpice @WillmottPaul @davidedelman @gregfromparis — 49 min 34 sec ago
- Thanks @julieitsma @cpsa @carrines @brigney @_Sali @ikerlarranaga @vinay73 — 55 min 8 sec ago
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company), explains how his organization is thinking about... http://t.co/VZ7x1Rw6cw — 1 hour 13 min ago