Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Thank you @wstahl @tedr2020 @saluos — 2 hours 1 min ago
- $6 billion = Sales on Chinese e-commerce marketplaces Taobao & Tmall over 24-hr “Singles Day” http://t.co/HCqWKfdF2Y — 2 hours 41 min ago
- Why You Clicked on That Tweet: The Psychology of Twitter Engagement http://t.co/qQ1vsdeFu2 via @HubSpot — 3 hours 41 min ago
- Companies offering an exceptional customer experience can exceed their peers’ gross margin by > 26% http://t.co/KT9dSFfCoj — 4 hours 36 min ago
- RT @MarketingUK Debunked: Six myths of digital marketing measurement http://t.co/mK7voZjwMY http://t.co/ohlliA6dGg — 5 hours 1 min ago
- CIOs and CMOs must meet in the middle RT @ValaAfshar: Is marketing stepping on IT's toes with its push into digital? http://t.co/mRj0T42pzR — 5 hours 11 min ago