Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- No amount of tech will help if you don’t address the people issues driven by digital http://t.co/H14VmkMpB8 — 1 hour 18 min ago
- Wow ---> 600 cities will be responsible for 85% of #luxury apparel market growth in 2025 http://t.co/tNEmGraybm — 1 hour 58 min ago
- "The most important aspect of a successful CMO-CEO relationship is mutual respect.." http://t.co/PEwpVWHEL3 #interview — 6 hours 33 min ago
- What is feasible? "@McKinsey: #McKDigital Fact vs Fiction in supply-chain tech digitization http://t.co/2uXP6r1Out" — 12 hours 18 min ago
- True collaboration is the key to success: “Our competitors can't copy how people work together..” http://t.co/Wa60NgqLMx — 14 hours 23 min ago
- RT @KentHuffman: A modern #marketing model in two minutes from @davidedelman at @McKinsey: http://t.co/hETix65I6o #McKdigital — 16 hours 57 min ago