McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Will 2014 to be the year when IT buyers focus more on the #InternetOfThings? http://t.co/Yws7icESzB via @gigajordan — 2 hours 41 min ago
- Did you know that 60% of all server workloads are currently virtualized? — 3 hours 41 min ago
- Twitter now has a female board member – will others follow? http://t.co/dO2MtBQe76 via @HuffingtonPost — 18 hours 2 min ago
- @ValaAfshar Thank you for the kind words — 19 hours 57 min ago
- Thanks for the RTs/ mentions @lscherbs @krischronister @leadinglights_ @ardaynee — 19 hours 57 min ago
- From the #InternetOfThings to the internet of everything http://t.co/xboegwtoqS via @gigaom — 20 hours 51 min ago