PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Shifts in customer behavior are both a rare opportunity & a potential threat for retail banks http://t.co/2isVzjmnLQ — 27 min 53 sec ago
- The #IoT may be new to consumers, but it’s already at work in the enterprise http://t.co/qNT3Wj7fLa via @AndyThurai http://t.co/gnJUbwDtIN — 1 hour 27 min ago
- Women represent only 24% of #STEM workforce -how do we include more women? http://t.co/uB8L2bJ0om via @StephanieVozza http://t.co/vSAoNHgh5q — 14 hours 41 min ago
- This year alone, the online conversation around #wearables has exploded by 190% http://t.co/hlB3aut2vN http://t.co/ADHVDeiWzw — 15 hours 27 min ago
- @DemandCon Thanks for the RT — 15 hours 32 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % of customers who use mobile & online banking >1/wk are more likely to be active retail-branch users?... — 15 hours 47 min ago