Success for retailers in the digital age requires developing completely new skills.
McKinsey partner Jonathan Gordon looks into how marketers can get more for the $1 trillion they spend each year globally.
Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Thank you for the RTs/mentions @erikdegier @mediamdodin @leadinglights_ @pookymedia @senseimarketing @simonuwins — 1 hour 30 min ago
- The must-have IT gift for 2014 is the #InternetofThings - thoughts? http://t.co/udE4RoZuz2 via @Forbes — 2 hours 38 min ago
- @davidedelman Thanks for the RT — 3 hours 59 min ago
- Great post! RT @EricStoller "When Women Lean In, Men Grow Up" http://t.co/TMMgSMObzD — 4 hours 49 min ago
- Thanks for the RTs/mentions @globalPR_guru @unageli @winnersCRM @sadeInc @mck_mktgsales @McKSolutions — 4 hours 50 min ago
- @thomgibson Great report on Nigeria luxury. Here's something new we did on oppty in Nigeria's overall retail industry http://t.co/G0qQq97DHm — 4 hours 59 min ago