To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Losing a great idea to forgetfulness is preventable if you take the right measures: http://t.co/ReLyrkPlbR #mustread @medium — 36 min 8 sec ago
- Thanks @Mike_vos @marktack @hkdc_edmundlee @c_amenla @jorileigh @pqmoore @howielb @inivri @sellsocialmedia @work_athomemoms @ddaviesharju — 37 min 55 sec ago
- RT @mnburgess: #FF Leaders @AdvertisingLaw @TedRubin @jeffthesensei @OurManinMTL @BlueFocus @LareinaYee @SouthsideAdguy — 46 min 14 sec ago
- In case you missed it: You need your #custexp "wow" now! http://t.co/PzN035UQ4B — 1 hour 30 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % of luxury sales were generated and influenced by digital in 2013? http://t.co/4LtAoeBShT — 1 hour 40 min ago
- Our latest must-reads: http://t.co/XOPEn4IMOm HT Economic Times, @stevenbjohnson, @TheAtlantic, @alexismadrigal — 3 hours 6 min ago