An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- #FridayStumper: How much in revenues can a digital transformation put in play for a typical European bank? http://t.co/fXYdsmAUDW — 9 min 13 sec ago
- Acc to most luxury CEOs in Japan, the market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest http://t.co/bBAAXWEoRf — 59 min 18 sec ago
- Interesting from @BenBajarin - The awkward years of #tech http://t.co/1HkfLF7wbY — 3 hours 24 min ago
- More co's are discovering that APIs can turn data into new revenue streams http://t.co/RQe0Iluwf6 — 5 hours 49 min ago
- #FridayStumper: How much in revenues can a digital transformation put in play for a typical European bank? http://t.co/HF2oE8K5oh — 6 hours 19 min ago
- Digital wallet-wars are just beginning. But where are the banks? http://t.co/HngtJxF2Pc — 6 hours 32 min ago