PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- TY to: @abrache1 @Giovannagalli4 @Aureolioricardo @MichaelRemon @NvanMJ @_AmandaArch @HansSanama @kalyanbanga @DiegoKuonen @marietallard — 19 min 57 sec ago
- "Marketing is too often a little bit of a black box.." http://t.co/ELTGQne8b3 #CMOtalk #interview — 12 hours 23 min ago
- Building trust based on speed & quick wins >> http://t.co/n3LBwH8Llf — 13 hours 28 min ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales Objective of responsiveness: Turn new customers into loyal repeat buyers. Here's how: http://t.co/2sgL5GSYpr — 14 hours 43 min ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales McKinsey Digital Labs wins Boston City Hackathon. Development by design. Check out winning entry: http://t.co/VTuUXMnb0w — 15 hours 43 min ago
- Thank you @bigredmktg @aslidemunnink — 16 hours 18 min ago