To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- What Apple's move to digital marketing means for marketers: http://t.co/0bx6sxBJy7 — 2 min 53 sec ago
- Are you ready for post-smartphone era? 4 trends in smart devices: http://t.co/0bdmdEG0Dh — 1 hour 2 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % of luxury sales were generated and influenced by digital in 2013? http://t.co/b8UlhG2lPW — 13 hours 32 min ago
- #Marketing is the integrator in a complete end-to-end chain http://t.co/S7uLKCdG9f via @McK_MktgSales — 15 hours 1 min ago
- RT @Text2succeed: #FF @JohnEMichel @dlavenda @davidedelman @BrettRelander @jer979 @ericosiu @kimgarst @gwenmoran @Ekaterina @toprank @DZone — 15 hours 18 min ago
- RT @justcoachit: ☜(˚▽˚)☞Business Strategy and Excellence @rotmanschool @MITSloan @rdivol @davidedelman @McKinsey @McKQuarterly — 15 hours 22 min ago