As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
A unique roadmap for how luxury companies should understand and approach global growth opportunities
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- It’s fair to say that getting digital banking right is a do-or-die challenge http://t.co/amtdDwLerV — 52 min 27 sec ago
- @msdc @MauraKellyMedia @culturalkaizen Thank you — 4 hours 17 min ago
- CEOs & CIOs play an important, direct role in #digital initiatives http://t.co/cXCFuIWKjQ via @McK_Mktgsales http://t.co/JaxRUMd2sf — 4 hours 22 min ago
- No amount of tech will help if you don’t address the people issues driven by digital http://t.co/Y1vUqDuvIt — 12 hours 52 min ago
- MT @thinkstrategies Read my advice re: 4 Areas #IT Can Prep for #InternetofThings #IoT http://t.co/THTT6Hiwek — 14 hours 22 min ago
- RT @EssentNieuws: Marketing als de motor van commercieel succes. CEO @ErwinvanLaethem vertelt over 't belang van deze afdeling: http://t.co… — 14 hours 54 min ago