As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Consumers engage with & value authenticity even when they know there might be a promotional thread http://t.co/2q3YS0t1MJ via @tedmurphy — 7 hours 33 min ago
- All things above market growth: Join our Facebook community for the latest http://t.co/a8rU9Vad2D — 9 hours 43 min ago
- Consistency is the secret ingredient to making #customers happy http://t.co/Q6QKRcNglA #Loyalty via @McKinsey — 10 hours 8 min ago
- Want to learn about Big Data, Customer Decision Journey, Digital Marketing & more? Subscribe to our newsletter: http://t.co/R9uqCzKHL0 — 11 hours 43 min ago
- An early rush of revenue growth is necessary—but not sufficient—for long-term survival http://t.co/dMU2zr9R3t http://t.co/hyyabJBhtp — 1 day 3 hours ago
- @Pascal_Hoffmann Thank you for the mention — 1 day 4 hours ago