Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
There are huge opportunities to both cut costs and grow if you invest wisely in customer experience.
Digital is affecting not just sales of luxury goods, but the entire value chain, from digital marketing and enhanced in-store experience to product co-creation.
Evolution of the CMO
Peter Markey, CMO of RSA Group, explains how the CMO role has changed to help keep up with difficult market conditions. "Marketing can be all about great branding and creative, but it's much deeper than that. It's about real change as an organisation and it's marketing helping drive growth."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- "Companies need to develop cultural newsrooms - orgs that identify cultural trends, then create relevant content." http://t.co/ZBusfA9V8b — 5 hours 51 min ago
- Want to be relevant? Build a cultural newsroom. Interview w/ @terrryyoungny Sparks&Honey: http://t.co/o2nuyzjb6A — 6 hours 37 min ago
- Figure out which KPIs really move the needle with customers, and focus on these http://t.co/MfkOaaJOjI — 9 hours 2 min ago
- Thanks @dschulenberg @aaronarpku @branding_guy @robinbertelsen @techionary @orldlinkintegr @cmocitybiz — 9 hours 55 min ago
- @JaanaRemes Thanks — 10 hours 9 min ago
- “Being reactive & relevant requires a different org + skills, but when it works, brands flourish.” http://t.co/tlunDQsyUH — 10 hours 51 min ago