PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- @massiddaa Thanks for the RT — 1 hour 24 min ago
- Why retailers must evolve to survive http://t.co/bq24poroSp — 4 hours 4 min ago
- “Every merchant, every retailer, must have an omnichannel strategy or they won’t survive.” http://t.co/FBfhKLdh9r #interview — 11 hours 4 min ago
- “In the last two years … technology has deconstructed the retail industry.” http://t.co/XiX5VCTPOI cc: @Norse5 @ebay — 15 hours 14 min ago
- Generation of digital-banking customers is rising across Asia & they want full digital access http://t.co/r1PuauChhz http://t.co/ll4qtLFx3v — 15 hours 34 min ago
- Gartner: IoT, wearable UIs & natural-language question answering may be commonplace within 5-10 yrs http://t.co/k4BDaeaAuO via @BButlerNWW — 16 hours 3 min ago