As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Who are these consumers watching nearly 30 mins a day of Internet video on their TV screens? http://t.co/RAZHymexva — 35 min 17 sec ago
- Me too! "@conversion_guru: Very excited to be speaking at @AdobeMktgCloud Digital Marketing Summit in EMEA this May http://t.co/fB9N2VVaH5" — 1 hour 3 min ago
- Marketers must get involved in the analytics. This is not head-in-the-sand time. http://t.co/CO8R7QEQf6 — 1 hour 25 min ago
- RT @Visible_Banking via @banktech Cutting Complexity Out of Mobile Payments http://t.co/KOXG6brD1u #Banking #FinTech — 2 hours 5 min ago
- "On the go" video users fall into 1 of 7 distinct segments that transcend traditional demos: http://t.co/A2WNDJYbFv http://t.co/FMuljXF5Ys — 4 hours 17 sec ago
- RT @pblackshaw: Three Metrics that will Move the World | LinkedIn http://t.co/dD06zKZB3g — 4 hours 46 min ago