Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
Success for retailers in the digital age requires developing completely new skills.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- 1 trillion = annual marketing spend -- so why are only 36% using analytics to measure the impact? http://t.co/Nrvoi9LWMC — 8 min 31 sec ago
- High "right-first-time" rates at each _stage_ of #customerjourney don't nec. deliver high end-to-end right-first-time rates #ANAmarketers — 28 min 20 sec ago
- This could be a year of attrition for quantitative professionals http://t.co/1UTDsXXU3S #BigData via @Forbes — 1 hour 12 min ago
- How #social fits into the #customer's hierarchy of needs http://t.co/G5QUeT9DDO via @qvikr — 1 hour 13 min ago
- Africa’s growing giant: Nigeria’s new retail economy. Already bigger than oil & gas. http://t.co/G0qQq97DHm — 1 hour 31 min ago
- Think the Nigerian economy is all about oil & gas? Think again: Retail is now bigger contributor to GDP, and growing. http://t.co/G0qQq97DHm — 1 hour 39 min ago