With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
Why marketers should learn to stop worrying and learn to love the data.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- #Bigdata requires both data analysts & analytical business people http://t.co/lIH9I7mv31 via @HarvardBiz — 18 hours 49 min ago
- Target CIO @jacob_beth says whether it's mobile, Web or physical it's coming from the same wallet http://t.co/ltIScwHOes via @ldignan — 19 hours 9 min ago
- RT @McKQuarterly: Internet adoption: China, Ukraine, Kenya, Thailand...and India's potential. More: #ReIndia http://t.co/1iL3exTp1n — 22 hours 14 min ago
- RT @eric5555: Behind London Tech Scene, a Government Push, via @nytimes http://t.co/O2wIMK4Qtd — 22 hours 44 min ago
- RT @lily_cunningham Two interesting new studies RT @post_lead: The science of getting women on boards http://t.co/HfmPts0Rje — 1 day 14 hours ago
- RT @Inc: "Loyalty and satisfaction are two different things." Knowing the difference may save your biz: http://t.co/Cdo13PEpI3 @ChipConley … — 1 day 16 hours ago