Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Stat snack: 65% are frustrated when they're presented w/an inconsistent experience across channels http://t.co/oRKhYkOAzI — 55 min 1 sec ago
- RT @GdnMediaNetwork The CMO and CIO: a new powerhouse for digital transformation http://t.co/ZgRju5YlcK — 1 hour 59 min ago
- No amount of tech will help if you don’t address the people issues driven by digital http://t.co/H14VmkMpB8 — 3 hours 20 min ago
- Wow ---> 600 cities will be responsible for 85% of #luxury apparel market growth in 2025 http://t.co/tNEmGraybm — 3 hours 59 min ago
- "The most important aspect of a successful CMO-CEO relationship is mutual respect.." http://t.co/PEwpVWHEL3 #interview — 8 hours 34 min ago
- What is feasible? "@McKinsey: #McKDigital Fact vs Fiction in supply-chain tech digitization http://t.co/2uXP6r1Out" — 14 hours 20 min ago