Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- [VIDEO] A CEO's view on how to innovate http://t.co/hM4tiKD4Fs — 1 hour 45 min ago
- If Nigeria can achieve the upside economic-growth scenario, it could lift 70 mil ppl out of poverty http://t.co/WblR9fXN4h — 2 hours 55 min ago
- RT @McKinsey: What motivates and inspires you as a #woman in the workplace? Let #McKWomen know in our latest survey http://t.co/APrShlDpOS — 5 hours 5 min ago
- RT @bobehayes '#BigData' Will Change How You Play, See the Doctor, Even Eat http://t.co/IBbIyZVbOf http://t.co/wMn5hLq7ki — 5 hours 35 min ago
- Thank you @mmarlowe7065 @milesmulcare @macdaddyjay @khobaib123 @gnovillo @danielwbowers — 6 hours 15 min ago
- Six reasons why #cloud computing will transform the way banks serve clients http://t.co/csI1ZvLtvn via @BankingTechno — 6 hours 20 min ago