Dorkas Koenen, the CMO for Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business) explains how he and his CEO worked together to develop an organization focused on the customer.
The average consumer’s banking relationship is dominated by making payments. So why are banks doing so little to defend this critical beachhead?
PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @McK_MktgSales "Marketing is too often a little bit of a black box.." http://t.co/XBnxdy58SE #CMOtalk #interview — 6 min 37 sec ago
- Thank you @howardbeaver @sub8u @aslidemunnink @formatt — 1 hour 21 min ago
- MT @SteveLohr: The future of data science -- reasoning, not just correlation and prediction. http://t.co/JRRxXE3Ojx — 2 hours 21 min ago
- To turn new tech into profits & growth, marketing & IT will need to change how they work together http://t.co/x8ehfAdHyR — 2 hours 55 min ago
- Thank you RT @AdelHobeika: Getting the CMO and CIO to work as partners http://t.co/OifYIGfmIy @McK_MktgSales Excellent article, as usual! — 3 hours 21 min ago
- Can the next generation of female executives capitalize on recent progress that’s been made? http://t.co/okJybJtWSU — 4 hours 6 min ago