PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
Digital customer service is now a strategic imperative, but its adoption is hampered by weaknesses in delivery strategies and incomplete measurement of its effectiveness.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @CMOChris: Study: 81% of CMOs Are Confident They'll Meet Revenue Goals - with the Help of Digital... via @AdAge http://t.co/wsLP0uy9X3 — 39 min 51 sec ago
- How mobile & digital are opening doors to retail stores: The view from @ebay http://t.co/pj2B9OvKwD — 1 hour 19 min ago
- Here are 5 of the best bike rides in Britain, besides #RideLondon http://t.co/9slEltriFK via @Telegraph http://t.co/h2wifZPd2b — 1 hour 49 min ago
- "An unreasonable aspiration acts like a cold bucket of water tossed over the org that jolts it awake"- @DavidEdelman http://t.co/fn8eQNQ1Uy — 2 hours 4 min ago
- @chdigofc Thanks for the mention — 3 hours 9 min ago
- [VIDEO] CMO's responsibility: Driving above-market growth http://t.co/ITErtL4d5n — 13 hours 50 min ago