Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Digital winners Think broadly about Whom to collaborate with >> http://t.co/zPpIQXjF6j #strategy — 37 min 47 sec ago
- Thanks for the RTs/mentions @tokenphd @rpasschier @sriramwriter @_lauralandy_ — 48 min 2 sec ago
- Digital technology, empowered employees, and connected customers play a key role in today’s marketing function http://t.co/N51Cg1Is4a — 1 hour 18 min ago
- Stat snack: 65% are frustrated when they're presented w/an inconsistent experience across channels http://t.co/oRKhYkOAzI — 2 hours 58 min ago
- RT @GdnMediaNetwork The CMO and CIO: a new powerhouse for digital transformation http://t.co/ZgRju5YlcK — 4 hours 2 min ago
- No amount of tech will help if you don’t address the people issues driven by digital http://t.co/H14VmkMpB8 — 5 hours 23 min ago