Dorkas Koenen, the CMO for Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business) explains how he and his CEO worked together to develop an organization focused on the customer.
The average consumer’s banking relationship is dominated by making payments. So why are banks doing so little to defend this critical beachhead?
PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Can the next generation of female executives capitalize on recent progress that’s been made? http://t.co/okJybJtWSU — 50 sec ago
- 34 million Americans work remotely MT @karaswisher Why It's Time Your Company Went Virtual http://t.co/UZqaIS3FOQ via @recode — 10 min 59 sec ago
- Digital payments give banks the platform to do the following: http://t.co/aICGOonHw2 — 16 min 18 sec ago
- RT @BobCarrigan: How #CMOs can set the stage for a marketing #transformation: partner with the #CEO - http://t.co/6mfsZAAuuQ — 2 hours 44 sec ago
- TY for tweets, @RishiPDave, @BobCarrigan. You may be interested in other articles/interviews in CMO & C-suite series: http://t.co/pwujw6wGqM — 2 hours 22 min ago
- How can CMO work with the C-suite? Check out our series of articles and interviews: http://t.co/NAQ96REkSh — 2 hours 26 min ago