Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Thank you @mmarlowe7065 @milesmulcare @macdaddyjay @khobaib123 @gnovillo @danielwbowers — 23 min 49 sec ago
- Six reasons why #cloud computing will transform the way banks serve clients http://t.co/csI1ZvLtvn via @BankingTechno — 28 min 59 sec ago
- Hire for attitude, not aptitude — then reinforce http://t.co/MZkAvMhzRM — 1 hour 4 min ago
- Some good points here RT @ShailKhiyara: Why You Lead Determines How Well You Lead - @HarvardBiz http://t.co/mrAMJb7kMe — 2 hours 58 min ago
- Did you know: Nigeria's GDP in 2013 = $510 billion ...More on Nigerian progress + productivity http://t.co/WbtEhHxgg0 — 3 hours 3 min ago
- MT @khanacademy: http://t.co/BLaHSNB0m5 The @britishmuseum has arrived on #KhanAcademy and it's open 365.242 days a year! — 4 hours 33 min ago