As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- #banbossy -changing mindsets and setting up girls to become leaders! Great campaign@LeanInOrg — 47 min 26 sec ago
- RT @LeanInOrg: Words matter. Together, we can encourage girls to lead. #banbossy — 50 min 6 sec ago
- Who are these consumers watching nearly 30 mins a day of Internet video on their TV screens? http://t.co/RAZHymexva — 1 hour 42 min ago
- Me too! "@conversion_guru: Very excited to be speaking at @AdobeMktgCloud Digital Marketing Summit in EMEA this May http://t.co/fB9N2VVaH5" — 2 hours 10 min ago
- Marketers must get involved in the analytics. This is not head-in-the-sand time. http://t.co/CO8R7QEQf6 — 2 hours 32 min ago
- RT @Visible_Banking via @banktech Cutting Complexity Out of Mobile Payments http://t.co/KOXG6brD1u #Banking #FinTech — 3 hours 12 min ago