With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
Why marketers should learn to stop worrying and learn to love the data.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @cbarthold: Social media is less about tech and more about behavior and anthropology: @briansolis — 45 min 37 sec ago
- Best organizations are taking social media teams and having them all report to CDOs or chief experience officers, via @briansolis — 1 hour 35 sec ago
- In experiential economy, brands and marketers have to focus on building experiences that are shareable, via @briansolis — 1 hour 6 min ago
- In case you missed it, Marketing needs to learn to speak the C-suite’s language http://t.co/Im3AMRgTAb — 1 hour 20 min ago
- Germany to require quota of #women on #boards http://t.co/GfG7OA03Pq via @T_Jiv — 1 hour 35 min ago
- RT @KatyMGeorge: .@McKinsey’s recent survey of American consumers found the average American is more price conscious than a year ago http:/… — 1 hour 56 min ago