PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @mtail_UK: retail m-commerce news from mtail is out! http://t.co/qO83qFdOTr Stories via @ThumbVista @HanfLars < good stories — 2 hours 6 min ago
- "It’s important to prove your credibility through 1 or 2 activities that you can make the CEO proud of.." http://t.co/SzuyTXCpNL — 2 hours 54 min ago
- RT @stuartenyt: Creating Ads During the MTV Video Music Awards http://t.co/wMUaYo1Ct3 < interesting. — 2 hours 55 min ago
- There’s an industry of multichannel networks designed to broker social content creator influence http://t.co/PXfNhgiOMG via @HollyHamann — 3 hours 42 min ago
- "How my CEO helped me succeed" http://t.co/K1nf2utClG [Interview] w/Dorkas Koenen, CMO at Dutch energy co @Essent — 4 hours 35 min ago
- Shifts in customer behavior are both a rare opportunity & a potential threat for retail banks http://t.co/oPSSSQv8qS — 5 hours 27 min ago