An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- 5 steps to rekindle #innovation and embrace breakthrough tech like advanced #robotics, #3D printing & more: http://t.co/CuWTz0wL8i — 1 hour 32 min ago
- RT @ValaAfshar IDC's definition of digital marketing - by 2016, digital spend is 50% of total program budget. #CMO http://t.co/93jvdA2Xmo — 1 hour 52 min ago
- RT @simonmainwaring: #FF @davidedelman @greggweiss @Visible_Banking @Quarktrack @ChristopherAver @ckburgess @mnburgess @AnneJanzer @Meg… — 3 hours 30 min ago
- RT @LinkedMedia: #FF @2morrowknight @DrPeggyDrexler @mallarytenore @AskAaronLee @Econsultancy @FiveThirtyEight @VehrComm @67george @davided… — 3 hours 30 min ago
- @TimIMcGuire Thanks — 3 hours 31 min ago
- @SysorexGlobal Thank you — 3 hours 40 min ago