PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
Digital customer service is now a strategic imperative, but its adoption is hampered by weaknesses in delivery strategies and incomplete measurement of its effectiveness.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Thank you @mck_mktgsales @debra_blueberry @chrisgrouchy @travishuch — 26 min 45 sec ago
- Can #bigdata revolutionize the way we connect, just as the automobile did in the past? http://t.co/V6zs7VBld0 via @qhardy — 1 hour 26 min ago
- “We design our product starting from mobile.." Interesting @Paypal interview: http://t.co/dJbwsuQGwQ — 1 hour 26 min ago
- RT @CMOChris: Study: 81% of CMOs Are Confident They'll Meet Revenue Goals - with the Help of Digital... via @AdAge http://t.co/wsLP0uy9X3 — 2 hours 41 min ago
- How mobile & digital are opening doors to retail stores: The view from @ebay http://t.co/pj2B9OvKwD — 3 hours 21 min ago
- Here are 5 of the best bike rides in Britain, besides #RideLondon http://t.co/9slEltriFK via @Telegraph http://t.co/h2wifZPd2b — 3 hours 51 min ago