McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @barrseitz: 12/10 @Storify: #Social Media Marketing for Professional Services Leadership Forum via @BDIonline http://t.co/rVoPMeWRtU — 6 hours 7 min ago
- RT @LeanInOrg No Girls Allowed: Unraveling the stereotype that video games are for boys. http://t.co/pIAqIRWSDH — 7 hours 29 min ago
- Wow - #infographic on #BigData and #marketing taking off. http://t.co/UbkKmibjeZ — 10 hours 42 min ago
- #BigData & Big Profits: The One #Infographic That Will Show You How to Find $200 Billion http://t.co/mygvcKGuOU http://t.co/GOSqw8YLAs — 12 hours 9 min ago
- Just had great lunch with @JoeZawadzki , founder of Mediamath, discussing many-headed directions for programmatic buying and its challenges — 12 hours 10 min ago
- Looking forward to @ANAmarketers presentation tomorrow - Transforming Customer Experience into Customer Journeys. Bring your best questions — 13 hours 43 min ago