To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
Over the next fifteen years, three quarters of the global GDP growth is going to come from emerging markets making those consumers the dominant force in the global economy.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Wow. Analytic tools can point out *where* in the purchase process a company is >> http://t.co/MbAHfercB5 http://t.co/2jZG3DNv3j — 8 hours 36 min ago
- Did you know: 23% of consumers post reviews/comments on brand Facebook pages: http://t.co/0Fsj52WbrA via @eric5555 — 9 hours 36 min ago
- Creating lasting, positive relationships w/consumers is brand critical - & opt-in channels facilitate this http://t.co/EaNsC8c52Y — 10 hours 25 min ago
- Thank you @kc_kreative @mike_vos @e2ecustexp @mck_mktgsales — 12 hours 31 min ago
- @MaddieParmar Generally, link the ad to a past purchase or past content you've seen — 13 hours 9 min ago
- “Consumers just want payments systems that work all together” http://t.co/BWCKNEAKmI via @markscott82 http://t.co/xhzHBrYRQ9 — 13 hours 29 min ago