Bert van Meurs, senior vice president and CMO for imaging systems at Philips Healthcare, tells McKinsey director Tom French how marketers lead the company’s planning, from product creation to consumer facing.
The statistics are clear: Companies could do a lot more to provide customers with customer care through social networks.
Thales Teixeira, Harvard Business School professor, talks to McKinsey partner Dave Edelman about how companies need to focus on attention when thinking about advertising.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- "From the ppl you are trying to reach as a brand, where do they 'lurk' on social media?" - @GadiBM #TSTNewsmakers — 45 min 14 sec ago
- "It's about humanizing the brand & connecting on a social level..like becoming a pen pal with the customer" - @Machiz #TSTNewsmakers — 57 min 6 sec ago
- Really interesting #innovations on the horizon for #wearables http://t.co/iE90GdFKbB via @McK_MktgSales http://t.co/0U9W2JCNqy — 1 hour 14 sec ago
- Live from @TheStreet #TSTNewsmakers conference: @McKinsey's @GadiBM & @mashable's @moneyries on harnessing the power of social media — 1 hour 2 min ago
- .@SinariMinttu Thank you for letting us know. We're following you and @akuvaramaki. — 1 hour 8 min ago
- Now speaking: @herbgreenberg on his 40-yr journey from print to social media at @TheStreet's 2014 #newsmakers conference — 1 hour 31 min ago