PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
Digital customer service is now a strategic imperative, but its adoption is hampered by weaknesses in delivery strategies and incomplete measurement of its effectiveness.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- “In the last two years … technology has deconstructed the retail industry.” http://t.co/XiX5VCTPOI cc: @Norse5 @ebay — 2 hours 7 min ago
- Generation of digital-banking customers is rising across Asia & they want full digital access http://t.co/r1PuauChhz http://t.co/ll4qtLFx3v — 2 hours 27 min ago
- Gartner: IoT, wearable UIs & natural-language question answering may be commonplace within 5-10 yrs http://t.co/k4BDaeaAuO via @BButlerNWW — 2 hours 57 min ago
- #Digital industry wants more analytics to better tailor content to the demands of consumers http://t.co/V3N9o7WDXS http://t.co/AnBbnRcVTq — 4 hours 7 min ago
- Omni everything. Future of the store. New skills. Data as a competitive advantage. http://t.co/GcmFqo9MNG via eBay prez @Norse5 — 4 hours 7 min ago
- Thank you @mck_mktgsales @debra_blueberry @chrisgrouchy @travishuch — 6 hours 27 min ago