With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
Why marketers should learn to stop worrying and learn to love the data.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @mnburgess #FF Leaders @AdvertisingLaw @TedRubin @jeffthesensei @LPlus @OurManinMTL @BlueFocus @stephfierman @LareinaYee @SouthsideAdguy — 5 min 40 sec ago
- #Organizational #strategy from @KarenDellCMO http://t.co/1TyxdFfAEd via @jellett — 56 min 12 sec ago
- MT @daniellaalpher: Even in cases where men & women adopt the same strategies for careers, men achieve more success http://t.co/gPMgk1Rmw5 — 1 hour 34 min ago
- RT @mnburgess: #FF +1 Leaders @davidedelman @simonmainwaring @ckburgess @KentHuffman @KareAnderson @bethcomstock @jill_rowley @marketingbard — 1 hour 35 min ago
- Thanks for the RTs/mentions @McK_biztech @marketingbard @lancescoular @redchillies — 1 hour 51 min ago
- "#Data is the new battleground" and other #insights http://t.co/rvQ0hfWUXd via @guardian — 5 hours 56 min ago