Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- “If marketing is not driving the change agenda - either the agenda is wrong or the mktg isn't effective.” http://t.co/T0I0I3uKDX — 10 hours 49 min ago
- Very odd.... RT @Ednever: Japan plans to add robot event to 2020 Olympics http://t.co/I4LoNvKtST — 12 hours 52 min ago
- RT @somekhan: THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] http://t.co/7wKRxxtDf9 http://t.co/p4z0OXI6dH — 12 hours 54 min ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales: 6 questions to ask based on sales megatrends. Which is most important? @davidedelman pov: http://t.co/5HxP9nNPlb — 12 hours 54 min ago
- RT @Ekaterina: People will work with you, buy from you, and invest in you based on your reputation. http://t.co/ZcOA5qMLbA — 13 hours 33 min ago
- Monetizing #mobile apps: Striking the right balance http://t.co/Qs3Nsbby5w — 14 hours 59 min ago