Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
There are huge opportunities to both cut costs and grow if you invest wisely in customer experience.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- [WATCH] Top CMO challenge: Collaborating across the business http://t.co/lww4TQGUsJ — 4 min 23 sec ago
- When #women in #tech become successful, it’s a virtuous cycle http://t.co/chNlriELdG via @issielapowsky — 1 hour 5 min ago
- RT @chiefmartec: Why a CMO might want to be wary before meeting the CIO and the VP of sales http://t.co/ccPlPPb04B < interesting data — 2 hours 13 min ago
- Thank you @bradfordbrown @tbgrowthadvisor @nicolakr @dnbus — 2 hours 39 min ago
- Answering customer service Qs via social media can be fast & effective. It’s also what the wealthiest customers want: http://t.co/LMMBVySIjl — 3 hours 59 min ago
- The academic world is leading the way in innovation for the #IoT http://t.co/w3MeLIrrsC via @adampopescu — 4 hours 39 min ago