Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- So what does it take to deliver a consistently top-level #CX ? 4 things to get off to a good start: http://t.co/CEGfjlxVWX — 6 hours 24 min ago
- Are morphable skins the future for aerodynamics? http://t.co/FYX5tuHIwR #Tech via @StocktonSays http://t.co/z1xmXThNKY — 7 hours 48 min ago
- MT @nealunger Why @ccoutdoor's new billboards are beaming movie trailers to your smartphone http://t.co/rmwDxkSbjf http://t.co/sYcwStjEJ3 — 7 hours 54 min ago
- Thank you @wstahl @tedr2020 @saluos — 10 hours 4 min ago
- $6 billion = Sales on Chinese e-commerce marketplaces Taobao & Tmall over 24-hr “Singles Day” http://t.co/HCqWKfdF2Y — 10 hours 44 min ago
- Why You Clicked on That Tweet: The Psychology of Twitter Engagement http://t.co/qQ1vsdeFu2 via @HubSpot — 11 hours 44 min ago