For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Good analysis MT @MediaPost #SocialMedia: Matching Maturity To The Right Business Model: http://t.co/f1GNHsPPUO — 16 min 48 sec ago
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) explains that the ability of various functions to work... http://t.co/FqbcZJ4XQb — 1 hour 14 min ago
- Essent (an RWE company) CEO, Erwin van Laethem, describes the traits of a CMO he was looking for during the... http://t.co/Bal3BzcnSD — 1 hour 50 min ago
- APIs are generating revenues in 1 of 3 ways for co's that choose to contribute data http://t.co/1ejrLol1tt http://t.co/i0HbOrMwAZ — 1 hour 51 min ago
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company), explains how he worked to prepare a "landing strip" for... http://t.co/8kgSGaZWDz — 1 hour 59 min ago
- MT @TechRepublic Big data drives better decision making http://t.co/a2LzaiAoJm by @BrianB2BCopy http://t.co/ZfUTrxSjYJ — 2 hours 11 min ago