As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- #FridayStumper: What % shoppers say shops w/online & mobile access is #1 way to improve shopping experience? http://t.co/P2fPICV1nC — 1 hour 34 min ago
- All things above market growth: Join our Facebook community for the latest http://t.co/ynlfRYS6Pk — 2 hours 36 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % shoppers say shops w/online & mobile access is #1 way to improve shopping experience? http://t.co/4uqUpjj9Md — 3 hours 55 min ago
- Advances in digital & mobile payment technologies are now transforming ecommerce http://t.co/ftSXXMRREz via @marketingweeked — 4 hours 4 min ago
- Consistency REALLY matters for happy customers - who performed best and worst: http://t.co/Qx5xIZxbAh — 4 hours 19 min ago
- Did you know: 23% of consumers post reviews/comments on brand Facebook pages — 4 hours 59 min ago