McKinsey partner Jonathan Gordon looks into how marketers can get more for the $1 trillion they spend each year globally.
Digital media has forced a shift in marketing from “always-on” to “always relevant”
Success for retailers in the digital age requires developing completely new skills.
Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Did you know: #Cloud Services industry will reach $180 billion by the end of 2015 — 11 hours 50 min ago
- Highlighting work by brilliant #women allows both women & their employers to shine http://t.co/VB24xPKxvR via @StassenCaroline — 13 hours 35 min ago
- Thank you for the RTs/mentions @erikdegier @mediamdodin @leadinglights_ @pookymedia @senseimarketing @simonuwins — 15 hours 51 min ago
- The must-have IT gift for 2014 is the #InternetofThings - thoughts? http://t.co/udE4RoZuz2 via @Forbes — 16 hours 59 min ago
- @davidedelman Thanks for the RT — 18 hours 20 min ago
- Great post! RT @EricStoller "When Women Lean In, Men Grow Up" http://t.co/TMMgSMObzD — 19 hours 10 min ago