Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Is virtual reality the #marketing channel of the future? http://t.co/PG2AS9a3Hm via @cottondelo — 30 min 45 sec ago
- Using #tech & design to foster better collaboration in the office http://t.co/BKenfJFeFA via @MaxChopovsky http://t.co/0O0E990SM4 — 45 min 33 sec ago
- Stat snack: 65% are frustrated when they're presented w/an inconsistent experience across channels http://t.co/HTnVOrbUPi — 1 hour 53 sec ago
- $70 billion- yearly app-related revenue anticipated by 2017 http://t.co/NUAeBD0BBx via @McK_Mktgsales http://t.co/BWXSqTu3rW — 1 hour 34 min ago
- Thank you @linkbird_de @jpalnau @therealbengreen @atypics @mrfindmore — 2 hours 50 min ago
- Thank you @elomatic2004 @wuyuansheng35 @ihapa @deannalawrence @krisleadbetter @savvyprgirl — 2 hours 50 min ago