Thales Teixeira, Harvard Business School professor, talks to McKinsey partner Dave Edelman about how companies need to focus on attention when thinking about advertising.
Bert van Meurs, senior vice president and CMO for imaging systems at Philips Healthcare, tells McKinsey director Tom French how marketers lead the company’s planning, from product creation to consumer facing.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Adopt a #multichannel #marketing platform with audience retargeting across search and #social http://t.co/C2XoYN8Fc8 via @LaurieSullivan — 1 hour 49 min ago
- The wealthiest consumers prefer social care to phone (48% for the $200k+ segment & 29% for the $150k-200 segment http://t.co/f4eCPHXhmY — 2 hours 36 sec ago
- 70%: Companies that don’t think their Big Data analytics programs are working well http://t.co/q0EpBJOQ3o — 3 hours 22 min ago
- An effective TV ad today drives ppl to engage w/the brand on a 2nd medium ..on a mobile device or a computer http://t.co/N8NDb0rQqy — 4 hours 24 sec ago
- RT @JeffSheehan Why 2015 Will Be All About Transferable Social Media Audiences via @Technorati http://t.co/ETXkFBV3u7 #socialmedia — 4 hours 3 min ago
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing + sales insights from @McKinsey >> Join our Facebook community: http://t.co/HqQhA1noX5 — 4 hours 50 min ago