Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Some good points here RT @ShailKhiyara: Why You Lead Determines How Well You Lead - @HarvardBiz http://t.co/mrAMJb7kMe — 46 min 34 sec ago
- Did you know: Nigeria's GDP in 2013 = $510 billion ...More on Nigerian progress + productivity http://t.co/WbtEhHxgg0 — 51 min 48 sec ago
- MT @khanacademy: http://t.co/BLaHSNB0m5 The @britishmuseum has arrived on #KhanAcademy and it's open 365.242 days a year! — 2 hours 21 min ago
- Thank you @m1kepurvis @propeersinfo @babarkj @kayenightingale @mckinsey @custmrcom @bertjanarosa — 2 hours 22 min ago
- Thank you @ckburgess @brillioglobal @msperanza47 @mdi_msu @gccassociates @lizrmurphy @brentreilly @bencotton — 2 hours 22 min ago
- The Big Data Blunder: Missing Personal Connections http://t.co/9zWOdnfGWT via @davidedelman — 3 hours 17 min ago