Bert van Meurs, senior vice president and CMO for imaging systems at Philips Healthcare, tells McKinsey director Tom French how marketers lead the company’s planning, from product creation to consumer facing.
The statistics are clear: Companies could do a lot more to provide customers with customer care through social networks.
Thales Teixeira, Harvard Business School professor, talks to McKinsey partner Dave Edelman about how companies need to focus on attention when thinking about advertising.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- @agentofchangeKC McKinsey helps clients rethink journeys from the customers' perspective — 26 min 59 sec ago
- #Data must show not just what has happened, but what might happen http://t.co/QJvq66g8E4 via @ScottDAnthony — 2 hours 16 min ago
- The stats are clear: Companies could do a lot more to provide customer care via social networks http://t.co/hOXRQdh8Bd #infographic — 2 hours 28 min ago
- You have to have coffee w/someone before you ask them over to dinner. The same applies for brands http://t.co/GVzVjXt7X7 — 3 hours 26 min ago
- Get Real: Advice Your Customers Trust https://t.co/YAN77A3SMc — 4 hours 1 min ago
- Do something unexpected & noteworthy. Kindle lasting memories, build customer loyalty, & harness the power of word of mouth. — 5 hours 2 min ago