Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Simple chart: "@McKinsey: See an organization's 6 transformative digital decisions in one graph via #McKdigital at http://t.co/V5UDXWbNBf" — 2 hours 13 min ago
- Did you know: Nigeria's GDP in 2013 = $510 billion http://t.co/mwBJTYUMy4 — 2 hours 24 min ago
- Medicine has now entered a #bigdata age through advances in mobile tech, sensors, genome sequencing, & analytics http://t.co/9sk5dMGag7 — 4 hours 3 min ago
- As the #IoT & #RFID take hold, geolocation tech will play a critical role in the link between businesses & customers http://t.co/rN9xzCGYbF — 5 hours 59 min ago
- The Big Data Blunder: Missing Personal Connections http://t.co/NBzES4YqWO — 7 hours 54 min ago
- [VIDEO] A CEO's view on how to innovate http://t.co/hM4tiKD4Fs — 13 hours 49 min ago