PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Using Big Data to make better pricing decisions http://t.co/MlnfbsnlNz — 7 hours 37 min ago
- RT @ChadwickHalse The MOOC Completion Conundrum: Can ‘Born Digital’ Fix Online Education? http://t.co/xzP1DKr60H #Innovation — 9 hours 57 min ago
- RT @skgreen: If you're attending #SXSW next year and want to learn how to hire great people, please vote for the HBR panel!... — 10 hours 8 min ago
- Lessons from ALS ice bucket challenge –turn a shared experience into feel-good cause marketing http://t.co/cGUorhNpWj http://t.co/6IQh84wwMI — 10 hours 27 min ago
- Thank you @customeralchemy @formatt @AslideMunnink — 11 hours 32 min ago
- Did you know: Chinese luxe consumers show the highest tendency to make impulse buys vs their global peers http://t.co/WzMES9ygho — 12 hours 12 min ago