Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Thank you @linkbird_de @jpalnau @therealbengreen @atypics @mrfindmore — 49 min 13 sec ago
- Thank you @elomatic2004 @wuyuansheng35 @ihapa @deannalawrence @krisleadbetter @savvyprgirl — 49 min 58 sec ago
- Will Sir Bradley Wiggins’ presence at the Rio Olympics serve as a boost to other cyclists? http://t.co/2xduSckHbA http://t.co/mX6liZpxWB — 1 hour 3 min ago
- "The most important thing for a CMO is to have the data, the facts & to be eloquent in presenting them" - @DeborahDiSanzo — 1 hour 19 min ago
- By 2030, there are likely to be more Nigerians in consumer class than current populations of France & Germany. http://t.co/qCvAxFtyFl — 1 hour 21 min ago
- Since 2010, Nigeria’s GDP growth has been primarily due to increased productivity. Poverty rate hasn't improved tho. http://t.co/qCvAxFtyFl — 1 hour 23 min ago