The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
Digital customer service is now a strategic imperative, but its adoption is hampered by weaknesses in delivery strategies and incomplete measurement of its effectiveness.
As the role of marketing becomes more complex and influential, CMOs should focus on three activities.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- [VIDEO] CMO's responsibility: Driving above-market growth http://t.co/ITErtL4d5n — 3 hours 49 min ago
- MT @StanfordSports: Where did Devon Cajuste come from? Is Michael Rector more than just speed? http://t.co/OrBfRKO4Q3 http://t.co/qn7lVZ86UM — 5 hours 8 min ago
- What’s the future of global #innovation & #technology in today’s globally connected, unified world? http://t.co/SrlSyUvvqa via @kiramakagon — 6 hours 29 min ago
- "Smartphones+tablets created an entirely new generation of users & forced us to completely change our product” http://t.co/psXCuyfNSP — 8 hours 5 min ago
- Thanks @pkadaster @waynetarken @globalsocialbus — 8 hours 7 min ago
- The more that customers use #digital channels, the more they want human interaction http://t.co/Tm7cDOw659 http://t.co/CQiX395PXD — 9 hours 19 min ago