PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- @HansSanama: @McK_MktgSales I don't know why, anyway U'r welcome! < for your tweet earlier this week. — 45 min 17 sec ago
- Did you know: 63% of projects do not use marketing analytics to inform decisions http://t.co/E9DpMKL1FL — 45 min 45 sec ago
- Many brands are evolving from being purely advertisers to also become curators, producers & distributors of content http://t.co/jQW5WAfaQN — 1 hour 6 min ago
- TY to: @abrache1 @Giovannagalli4 @Aureolioricardo @MichaelRemon @NvanMJ @_AmandaArch @HansSanama @kalyanbanga @DiegoKuonen @marietallard — 2 hours 17 min ago
- "Marketing is too often a little bit of a black box.." http://t.co/ELTGQne8b3 #CMOtalk #interview — 14 hours 21 min ago
- Building trust based on speed & quick wins >> http://t.co/n3LBwH8Llf — 15 hours 26 min ago