PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Don't miss our must-reads this week http://t.co/kgFo0idEGe Shout-outs include: @jburteweek @stuartenyt @DLeonhardt — 1 hour 43 min ago
- #Bigdata offers an opportunity to win more customers & make better-informed marketing decisions http://t.co/kGvvnvQt8r via @Rajkumarvenk — 2 hours 57 min ago
- RT @BritishCycling Great Britain’s cycling stars to return to scene of London Olympic glory for @trackworldcup: http://t.co/K9K8gFC7Eb — 3 hours 38 min ago
- Shopping is as much about entertainment and engagement as it is about utility http://t.co/P1dbqSBEqp — 4 hours 28 min ago
- “In the last two years … technology has deconstructed the retail industry.” http://t.co/J6Y2nOxntO cc: @Norse5 @ebay — 5 hours 33 min ago
- Shifts in customer behavior are both a rare opportunity & a potential threat for retail banks http://t.co/2isVzjmnLQ — 6 hours 32 min ago