Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @McKinsey: What motivates and inspires you as a #woman in the workplace? Let #McKWomen know in our latest survey http://t.co/APrShlDpOS — 1 hour 2 min ago
- RT @bobehayes '#BigData' Will Change How You Play, See the Doctor, Even Eat http://t.co/IBbIyZVbOf http://t.co/wMn5hLq7ki — 1 hour 33 min ago
- Thank you @mmarlowe7065 @milesmulcare @macdaddyjay @khobaib123 @gnovillo @danielwbowers — 2 hours 12 min ago
- Six reasons why #cloud computing will transform the way banks serve clients http://t.co/csI1ZvLtvn via @BankingTechno — 2 hours 17 min ago
- Hire for attitude, not aptitude — then reinforce http://t.co/MZkAvMhzRM — 2 hours 52 min ago
- Some good points here RT @ShailKhiyara: Why You Lead Determines How Well You Lead - @HarvardBiz http://t.co/mrAMJb7kMe — 4 hours 47 min ago