An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Erwin Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) talks about how to build a strong relationship with his CMO.... http://t.co/lB1xWgmSEV — 9 min 9 sec ago
- The CEO of the Dutch company Essent (an RWE company), Erwin van Laethem, describes how marketing worked... http://t.co/soXIS00rwe — 22 min 58 sec ago
- Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) explains how he is building an organization where... http://t.co/q7NAZkYQKY — 54 min 21 sec ago
- #FridayStumper: How much in revenues can a digital transformation put in play for a typical European bank? http://t.co/fXYdsmAUDW — 1 hour 11 min ago
- Acc to most luxury CEOs in Japan, the market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest http://t.co/bBAAXWEoRf — 2 hours 1 min ago
- Interesting from @BenBajarin - The awkward years of #tech http://t.co/1HkfLF7wbY — 4 hours 26 min ago