The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Thales Teixeira, Harvard Business School professor, talks to McKinsey partner Dave Edelman about how companies need to focus on attention when thinking about advertising.
To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Apple adds digital-first agencies: what are the implications? http://t.co/oMOTxSRANz — 1 hour 1 min ago
- @yoni_solomon I think it is inevitable that Passbook apps will be lit by Beacons — 1 hour 32 min ago
- Why are the #women who are on #boards ignored? http://t.co/wu7VV6lFso via @HuffingtonPost — 1 day 20 hours ago
- RT @micahsolomon: #Millennial Customers Require A Different Customer Experience: http://t.co/uwhgSjA2AZ @davidedelman #mckinsey #cem #mill… — 1 day 22 hours ago
- A new take on #segmentation in #financial services http://t.co/wLFIV9JsSz CC: @McK_MktgSales http://t.co/dy45fpYKM8 — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Answering customer service Qs via social media can be fast & effective. It’s also what the wealthiest customers want: http://t.co/zftwTrXNNO — 2 days 11 min ago