Dorkas Koenen, the CMO for Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business) explains how he and his CEO worked together to develop an organization focused on the customer.
The average consumer’s banking relationship is dominated by making payments. So why are banks doing so little to defend this critical beachhead?
PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- MT @SteveLohr: The future of data science -- reasoning, not just correlation and prediction. http://t.co/JRRxXE3Ojx — 17 min ago
- To turn new tech into profits & growth, marketing & IT will need to change how they work together http://t.co/x8ehfAdHyR — 51 min 7 sec ago
- Thank you RT @AdelHobeika: Getting the CMO and CIO to work as partners http://t.co/OifYIGfmIy @McK_MktgSales Excellent article, as usual! — 1 hour 16 min ago
- Can the next generation of female executives capitalize on recent progress that’s been made? http://t.co/okJybJtWSU — 2 hours 1 min ago
- 34 million Americans work remotely MT @karaswisher Why It's Time Your Company Went Virtual http://t.co/UZqaIS3FOQ via @recode — 2 hours 11 min ago
- Digital payments give banks the platform to do the following: http://t.co/aICGOonHw2 — 2 hours 16 min ago