To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- w/o the ability to *understand* customers, companies will struggle to be where they ARE: http://t.co/B3Kglowrmb — 1 hour 4 min ago
- Don't risk alienating wealthy clientele - senior mgmt should focus on these 3 areas: http://t.co/xucCSKGXNO via @GadiBM — 11 hours 4 min ago
- [WATCH] Top CMO challenge: Collaborating across the business http://t.co/lww4TQGUsJ — 12 hours 8 min ago
- When #women in #tech become successful, it’s a virtuous cycle http://t.co/chNlriELdG via @issielapowsky — 13 hours 9 min ago
- RT @chiefmartec: Why a CMO might want to be wary before meeting the CIO and the VP of sales http://t.co/ccPlPPb04B < interesting data — 14 hours 18 min ago
- Thank you @bradfordbrown @tbgrowthadvisor @nicolakr @dnbus — 14 hours 43 min ago