For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- How do #digital winners think & what can companies do to compete as the competitive landscape shifts fundamentally? http://t.co/xtjvWMSOCV — 8 min 5 sec ago
- What marketers can learn from #B2B companies - real-time customer response is one example http://t.co/VcgRSbd9qu via @HarvardBiz — 43 min 5 sec ago
- Monetizing #mobile apps: Striking the right balance http://t.co/Qs3Nsbby5w — 2 hours 18 min ago
- Megatrends in Sales: The Most Important Question You Need to Answer https://t.co/PSVeWRBe39 — 2 hours 47 min ago
- Decisions, decisions. Delegate or own the digital agenda? http://t.co/OW5pnsE0xx — 2 hours 53 min ago
- Next year will see the emergence of the Digital Risk Officer, DROs will manage risk across digital business units http://t.co/3i5b8DHc56 — 4 hours 37 min ago