As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Metrics tools can point out *where* in the purchase process a company is >> http://t.co/8osGsX6Ovn http://t.co/2jZG3DNv3j — 1 hour 5 min ago
- So who exactly are these on-the-go consumers watching nearly 30 mins a day of Internet video on their TV screens? http://t.co/bmkKNWVJnu — 1 hour 25 min ago
- Time out - Advertisers spend HOW MUCH each year to reach TV viewers in the US?! http://t.co/PidPUNoWzA — 2 hours 25 min ago
- RT @mrzablan: #FF #AdobeSummit speakers @jezframpton @pblackshaw @mdial @MrDahmen @cathbarba @davidedelman @gregfromparis http://t.co/KOkUx… — 3 hours 1 min ago
- RT @mnburgess: #FF +1 Leaders @davidedelman @simonmainwaring @ckburgess @kenthuffman @kareanderson @bethcomstock @jill_rowley @marketingbard — 3 hours 1 min ago
- "On the go" video users fall into 1 of 7 distinct segments that transcend traditional demos: http://t.co/qBhHTurOPj http://t.co/FMuljXF5Ys — 3 hours 25 min ago