Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- #FridayStumper What is the most active Twitter city in the world? http://t.co/InjTjz27we — 8 min 4 sec ago
- Insane: $1 TRILLION = annual mktg spend globally >> @JW_Gordon on the value of analytics http://t.co/xkyYgxgj1F — 6 hours 48 min ago
- Adoption of new Internet applications may have a substantial economic impact in key sectors of China’s economy http://t.co/7DQP5IhnZs — 8 hours 8 min ago
- Male leaders need to be active and engage in creating a culture of inclusion & participation http://t.co/RfotwQJ4jt via @JamesLaPlaine — 8 hours 27 min ago
- Thank you @mcksolutions @like_want_love @ceowomensclub @globalsocialbus @waynetarken @dashsimon @kayhbradford @bsteffullhouse — 10 hours 2 min ago
- "Brands should be encouraging buyers to share their experiences with products" http://t.co/N1wZjE0Qqn — 11 hours 7 min ago