PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @mnburgess: #FF Leaders @AdvertisingLaw @TedRubin @jeffthesensei @OurManinMTL @BlueFocus @LareinaYee @SouthsideAdguy @nisfrome @trishnet — 1 hour 5 min ago
- #FF @McKinsey leaders @LareinaYee @mchui @Kutcher_Eric @Schneider_JD @WillmottPaul @davidedelman & more: http://t.co/lM6qDJCceP — 1 hour 11 min ago
- “Customers aren’t waiting for you to shove an offer in their face; there's a journey they go through”-@davidedelman http://t.co/Tu56rkiZ8k — 1 hour 38 min ago
- @HansSanama: @McK_MktgSales I don't know why, anyway U'r welcome! < for your tweet earlier this week. — 2 hours 45 min ago
- Did you know: 63% of projects do not use marketing analytics to inform decisions http://t.co/E9DpMKL1FL — 2 hours 45 min ago
- Many brands are evolving from being purely advertisers to also become curators, producers & distributors of content http://t.co/jQW5WAfaQN — 3 hours 6 min ago