Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- UK golf is producing world-class golfers on a level unmatched by any other big-time sport - Britain can be proud http://t.co/JayHU7YMwo — 12 min 50 sec ago
- So what does it take to deliver a consistently top-level #CX ? 4 things to get off to a good start: http://t.co/CEGfjlxVWX — 10 hours 27 min ago
- Are morphable skins the future for aerodynamics? http://t.co/FYX5tuHIwR #Tech via @StocktonSays http://t.co/z1xmXThNKY — 11 hours 51 min ago
- MT @nealunger Why @ccoutdoor's new billboards are beaming movie trailers to your smartphone http://t.co/rmwDxkSbjf http://t.co/sYcwStjEJ3 — 11 hours 57 min ago
- Thank you @wstahl @tedr2020 @saluos — 14 hours 7 min ago
- $6 billion = Sales on Chinese e-commerce marketplaces Taobao & Tmall over 24-hr “Singles Day” http://t.co/HCqWKfdF2Y — 14 hours 47 min ago