Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- The Big Data Blunder: Missing Personal Connections http://t.co/i49QloeWuH via @McKinsey's @DaveEdelman #BigData — 53 min 1 sec ago
- UK golf is producing world-class golfers on a level unmatched by any other big-time sport - Britain can be proud http://t.co/JayHU7YMwo — 2 hours 18 min ago
- So what does it take to deliver a consistently top-level #CX ? 4 things to get off to a good start: http://t.co/CEGfjlxVWX — 12 hours 33 min ago
- Are morphable skins the future for aerodynamics? http://t.co/FYX5tuHIwR #Tech via @StocktonSays http://t.co/z1xmXThNKY — 13 hours 57 min ago
- MT @nealunger Why @ccoutdoor's new billboards are beaming movie trailers to your smartphone http://t.co/rmwDxkSbjf http://t.co/sYcwStjEJ3 — 14 hours 3 min ago
- Thank you @wstahl @tedr2020 @saluos — 16 hours 13 min ago