Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- MT @khanacademy: http://t.co/BLaHSNB0m5 The @britishmuseum has arrived on #KhanAcademy and it's open 365.242 days a year! — 19 min 18 sec ago
- Thank you @m1kepurvis @propeersinfo @babarkj @kayenightingale @mckinsey @custmrcom @bertjanarosa — 19 min 42 sec ago
- Thank you @ckburgess @brillioglobal @msperanza47 @mdi_msu @gccassociates @lizrmurphy @brentreilly @bencotton — 19 min 42 sec ago
- The Big Data Blunder: Missing Personal Connections http://t.co/9zWOdnfGWT via @davidedelman — 1 hour 14 min ago
- Pinterest provides another way to deliver relevant branded content that customers will want to read http://t.co/PBU8RAawDx via @Inventours — 2 hours 44 min ago
- Gartner: cognizant computing (next phase of personal cloud) to become a transformational force in consumer-focused IT http://t.co/TOE9GRB2Wo — 2 hours 52 min ago