Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- "The most important aspect of a successful CMO-CEO relationship is mutual respect.." http://t.co/PEwpVWHEL3 #interview — 4 hours 34 min ago
- What is feasible? "@McKinsey: #McKDigital Fact vs Fiction in supply-chain tech digitization http://t.co/2uXP6r1Out" — 10 hours 19 min ago
- True collaboration is the key to success: “Our competitors can't copy how people work together..” http://t.co/Wa60NgqLMx — 12 hours 24 min ago
- RT @KentHuffman: A modern #marketing model in two minutes from @davidedelman at @McKinsey: http://t.co/hETix65I6o #McKdigital — 14 hours 59 min ago
- It takes collaboration + leadership RT @Ekaterina: You cannot execute on your vision alone. Success is a team sport. http://t.co/ExlzXj56pb — 15 hours 14 min ago
- "Traits I looked for in a new CMO" @ErwinvanLaethem + @McKinsey interview: http://t.co/PpArqiPgR3 — 16 hours 34 min ago