As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Want to learn about Big Data, Customer Decision Journey, Digital Marketing & more? Subscribe to our newsletter: http://t.co/R9uqCzKHL0 — 1 hour 29 min ago
- An early rush of revenue growth is necessary—but not sufficient—for long-term survival http://t.co/dMU2zr9R3t http://t.co/hyyabJBhtp — 17 hours 12 min ago
- @Pascal_Hoffmann Thank you for the mention — 17 hours 48 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % shoppers say shops w/online & mobile access is #1 way to improve shopping experience? http://t.co/0kIuVZQkzp — 18 hours 31 min ago
- Want to learn about Big Data, Customer Decision Journey, Digital Marketing & more? Subscribe to our newsletter: http://t.co/S0FO7qxoEq — 18 hours 59 min ago
- Most CIOs would welcome their CMOs' input on vetting new technical products. http://t.co/innifnkq5X via @CMO_com — 19 hours 14 min ago