With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
Why marketers should learn to stop worrying and learn to love the data.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @lily_cunningham Two interesting new studies RT @post_lead: The science of getting women on boards http://t.co/HfmPts0Rje — 9 hours 33 min ago
- RT @Inc: "Loyalty and satisfaction are two different things." Knowing the difference may save your biz: http://t.co/Cdo13PEpI3 @ChipConley … — 11 hours 55 min ago
- RT @mnburgess #FF Leaders @AdvertisingLaw @TedRubin @jeffthesensei @LPlus @OurManinMTL @BlueFocus @stephfierman @LareinaYee @SouthsideAdguy — 13 hours 12 min ago
- #Organizational #strategy from @KarenDellCMO http://t.co/1TyxdFfAEd via @jellett — 14 hours 2 min ago
- MT @daniellaalpher: Even in cases where men & women adopt the same strategies for careers, men achieve more success http://t.co/gPMgk1Rmw5 — 14 hours 41 min ago
- RT @mnburgess: #FF +1 Leaders @davidedelman @simonmainwaring @ckburgess @KentHuffman @KareAnderson @bethcomstock @jill_rowley @marketingbard — 14 hours 41 min ago