Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business), explains how marketing helped lead a commercial transformation and what he did to set his CMO up to succeed.
As European consumers move online, retail banks will have to follow. But most banks aren’t ready.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- @msdc @MauraKellyMedia @culturalkaizen Thank you — 34 min 52 sec ago
- CEOs & CIOs play an important, direct role in #digital initiatives http://t.co/cXCFuIWKjQ via @McK_Mktgsales http://t.co/JaxRUMd2sf — 39 min 52 sec ago
- No amount of tech will help if you don’t address the people issues driven by digital http://t.co/Y1vUqDuvIt — 9 hours 9 min ago
- MT @thinkstrategies Read my advice re: 4 Areas #IT Can Prep for #InternetofThings #IoT http://t.co/THTT6Hiwek — 10 hours 39 min ago
- RT @EssentNieuws: Marketing als de motor van commercieel succes. CEO @ErwinvanLaethem vertelt over 't belang van deze afdeling: http://t.co… — 11 hours 11 min ago
- Visual culture is reshaping #marketing, here is how you can adapt: http://t.co/JlgzHjH76y via @thebiglombardi http://t.co/bvmrokRRAU — 12 hours 23 min ago