Dorkas Koenen, the CMO for Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business) explains how he and his CEO worked together to develop an organization focused on the customer.
The average consumer’s banking relationship is dominated by making payments. So why are banks doing so little to defend this critical beachhead?
PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- TY for tweets, @RishiPDave, @BobCarrigan. You may be interested in other articles/interviews in CMO & C-suite series: http://t.co/pwujw6wGqM — 22 min 33 sec ago
- How can CMO work with the C-suite? Check out our series of articles and interviews: http://t.co/NAQ96REkSh — 26 min 29 sec ago
- The digital battle that banks must win: http://t.co/OABq40BIpI — 1 hour 12 min ago
- Thank you for the retweets @heathwallace @aomintl — 1 hour 26 min ago
- *Twice a day* = Frequency that an average customer interacts w/a bank for payments-related matters http://t.co/ccEwpA08b3 — 1 hour 36 min ago
- #Customer feedback is transforming services – it’s now available instantly and seamlessly http://t.co/SolWj4EWWC via @ProSyn — 2 hours 11 min ago