As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- #FridayStumper: What % shoppers say shops w/online & mobile access is #1 way to improve shopping experience? http://t.co/4uqUpjj9Md — 31 min 24 sec ago
- Advances in digital & mobile payment technologies are now transforming ecommerce http://t.co/ftSXXMRREz via @marketingweeked — 39 min 54 sec ago
- Consistency REALLY matters for happy customers - who performed best and worst: http://t.co/Qx5xIZxbAh — 54 min 44 sec ago
- Did you know: 23% of consumers post reviews/comments on brand Facebook pages — 1 hour 35 min ago
- RT @BradfordBrown: McKinsey view on using internal Social Network Analysis to drive corporate performance #bigdata #social http://t.co/iMX8… — 1 hour 46 min ago
- Creating lasting, positive relationships w/consumers is brand critical - & opt-in channels facilitate this http://t.co/Y73hMaapiw — 3 hours 29 min ago