Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
There are huge opportunities to both cut costs and grow if you invest wisely in customer experience.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Don't risk alienating wealthy clientele - senior mgmt should focus on these 3 areas: http://t.co/xucCSKGXNO via @GadiBM — 2 hours 18 min ago
- [WATCH] Top CMO challenge: Collaborating across the business http://t.co/lww4TQGUsJ — 3 hours 22 min ago
- When #women in #tech become successful, it’s a virtuous cycle http://t.co/chNlriELdG via @issielapowsky — 4 hours 23 min ago
- RT @chiefmartec: Why a CMO might want to be wary before meeting the CIO and the VP of sales http://t.co/ccPlPPb04B < interesting data — 5 hours 31 min ago
- Thank you @bradfordbrown @tbgrowthadvisor @nicolakr @dnbus — 5 hours 57 min ago
- Answering customer service Qs via social media can be fast & effective. It’s also what the wealthiest customers want: http://t.co/LMMBVySIjl — 7 hours 17 min ago