As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Did you know: > 40% of health & beauty purchasers visit a brand’s website while shopping? http://t.co/iiVjhRgZTx — 25 min 6 sec ago
- Wow. Analytic tools can point out *where* in the purchase process a company is >> http://t.co/JmRfv459DB http://t.co/2jZG3DNv3j — 1 hour 30 min ago
- Creating lasting, positive relationships w/consumers is brand critical - & opt-in channels facilitate this http://t.co/lSQ2bsluQn — 2 hours 25 min ago
- Who are these consumers watching nearly 30 mins a day of Internet video on their TV screens? http://t.co/BFCB4E3wer — 3 hours 19 min ago
- All things above market growth: Join our Facebook community for the latest http://t.co/U9Thi1nV3j — 3 hours 29 min ago
- @RuturajSK @JugularNYC @elkgrovegraphic Thank you! — 4 hours 20 min ago