As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @mrzablan: #FF #AdobeSummit speakers @jezframpton @pblackshaw @mdial @MrDahmen @cathbarba @davidedelman @gregfromparis http://t.co/KOkUx… — 45 min 36 sec ago
- RT @mnburgess: #FF +1 Leaders @davidedelman @simonmainwaring @ckburgess @kenthuffman @kareanderson @bethcomstock @jill_rowley @marketingbard — 45 min 42 sec ago
- "On the go" video users fall into 1 of 7 distinct segments that transcend traditional demos: http://t.co/qBhHTurOPj http://t.co/FMuljXF5Ys — 1 hour 9 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % shoppers say shops w/online & mobile access is #1 way to improve shopping experience? http://t.co/P2fPICV1nC — 2 hours 9 min ago
- All things above market growth: Join our Facebook community for the latest http://t.co/ynlfRYS6Pk — 3 hours 11 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % shoppers say shops w/online & mobile access is #1 way to improve shopping experience? http://t.co/4uqUpjj9Md — 4 hours 30 min ago