McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
Spurred by aging populations and heightened interest in preventative health, sales of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional and herbal supplements have surged. Here's how manufacturers can capture this dynamic opportunity.
With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Twitter now has a female board member – will others follow? http://t.co/dO2MtBQe76 via @HuffingtonPost — 12 hours 23 min ago
- @ValaAfshar Thank you for the kind words — 14 hours 18 min ago
- Thanks for the RTs/ mentions @lscherbs @krischronister @leadinglights_ @ardaynee — 14 hours 18 min ago
- From the #InternetOfThings to the internet of everything http://t.co/xboegwtoqS via @gigaom — 15 hours 12 min ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI Almost 80% of resource-driven countries have below-average per capita income. http://t.co/NxLKOtFznT — 16 hours 55 min ago
- @ValaAfshar Thank you Vala for including me on this list, honored to be in such great company. — 17 hours 11 min ago