As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
As television sets compete with tablets and linear viewing is partially replaced by online programming, players in the video content value chain will need to rethink their revenue strategies.
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
Leading retailers know how to strike the right balance between physical and digital, experience and affordability, and convenience and quality.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Want to learn about Big Data, Customer Decision Journey, Digital Marketing & more? Subscribe to our newsletter: http://t.co/66kKyeRGAA — 1 hour 42 min ago
- Compared to Western counterparts, Brazilians (aged 45 and over) account for a much larger share of overall social network usage — 2 hours 42 min ago
- Companies should focus on handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground http://t.co/s7fc5tkpx4 http://t.co/irtsYK8zeg — 2 hours 43 min ago
- Thank you @davidbradford @lscoggins — 4 hours 17 min ago
- > 4 million = Size of @Nordstrom's Pinterest following -- what this means for retail sales: http://t.co/aN1tjLvcS1 — 4 hours 22 min ago
- A skyrocketing number of Internet users & greater international attention are putting #Brazil center stage http://t.co/6uiPIV5yiQ — 5 hours 42 min ago