PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @ValaAfshar: What's the CIO's role as marketing builds its digital empire? http://t.co/RWKoEmm006 #CIO #CMO — 1 hour 13 min ago
- @McKinsey classic: The changing face of marketing (1966) http://t.co/dIBtG40LGj #tbt — 1 hour 17 min ago
- MT @McK_MktgSales What % of banking customers interact with their banks through multiple channels? http://t.co/d1bVOCiB2w — 1 hour 21 min ago
- RT @lily_cunningham: Leadership interview w/@RichardHytner of @saatchi_sisomo on why he didn't want to be CEO anymore http://t.co/q0yFqI4K6e — 1 hour 48 min ago
- RT @mtail_UK: retail m-commerce news from mtail is out! http://t.co/qO83qFdOTr Stories via @ThumbVista @HanfLars < good stories — 3 hours 43 min ago
- "It’s important to prove your credibility through 1 or 2 activities that you can make the CEO proud of.." http://t.co/SzuyTXCpNL — 4 hours 30 min ago