As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Which sectors improved customer satisfaction rates? Surprising results http://t.co/5txqezVgFd — 1 hour 20 min ago
- (w/ < 1/5 of its TV budget) A company found its digital campaigns had nearly as much sales impact as its TV ads http://t.co/kYrutF2AET — 1 hour 46 min ago
- Consistent delivery on journeys vs overall customer experience performance http://t.co/orabmWV9L8 http://t.co/1kfQyv8tRU — 3 hours 16 min ago
- Reflecting: Hult Prize - amazing talent being thrown at tough global challenges. Solving chronic diseases in urban poor dev world? Hard. — 10 hours 52 min ago
- "The CIO is becoming a strategic partner that is crucial to developing and executing marketing strategy.” http://t.co/lSt5QUr8DH — 12 hours 26 min ago
- RT @SusanWojcicki: I pledge to #banbossy! Join me: http://t.co/INQ4DpwoMe — 12 hours 35 min ago