Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Medicine has now entered a #bigdata age through advances in mobile tech, sensors, genome sequencing, & analytics http://t.co/9sk5dMGag7 — 1 min 27 sec ago
- As the #IoT & #RFID take hold, geolocation tech will play a critical role in the link between businesses & customers http://t.co/rN9xzCGYbF — 1 hour 57 min ago
- The Big Data Blunder: Missing Personal Connections http://t.co/NBzES4YqWO — 3 hours 52 min ago
- [VIDEO] A CEO's view on how to innovate http://t.co/hM4tiKD4Fs — 9 hours 47 min ago
- If Nigeria can achieve the upside economic-growth scenario, it could lift 70 mil ppl out of poverty http://t.co/WblR9fXN4h — 10 hours 57 min ago
- RT @McKinsey: What motivates and inspires you as a #woman in the workplace? Let #McKWomen know in our latest survey http://t.co/APrShlDpOS — 13 hours 7 min ago