Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Pinterest provides another way to deliver relevant branded content that customers will want to read http://t.co/PBU8RAawDx via @Inventours — 43 min 2 sec ago
- Gartner: cognizant computing (next phase of personal cloud) to become a transformational force in consumer-focused IT http://t.co/TOE9GRB2Wo — 51 min 27 sec ago
- Nigeria’s renewal: Delivering inclusive growth http://t.co/jpEHF3Yr8I <-- Interesting read via @McKinsey_CSI — 1 hour 9 min ago
- The Big Data Blunder: Missing Personal Connections http://t.co/i49QloeWuH via @McKinsey's @DaveEdelman #BigData — 2 hours 47 min ago
- UK golf is producing world-class golfers on a level unmatched by any other big-time sport - Britain can be proud http://t.co/JayHU7YMwo — 4 hours 13 min ago
- So what does it take to deliver a consistently top-level #CX ? 4 things to get off to a good start: http://t.co/CEGfjlxVWX — 14 hours 28 min ago