PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
Digital customer service is now a strategic imperative, but its adoption is hampered by weaknesses in delivery strategies and incomplete measurement of its effectiveness.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- #Digital industry wants more analytics to better tailor content to the demands of consumers http://t.co/V3N9o7WDXS http://t.co/AnBbnRcVTq — 7 min 37 sec ago
- Omni everything. Future of the store. New skills. Data as a competitive advantage. http://t.co/GcmFqo9MNG via eBay prez @Norse5 — 7 min 56 sec ago
- Thank you @mck_mktgsales @debra_blueberry @chrisgrouchy @travishuch — 2 hours 27 min ago
- Can #bigdata revolutionize the way we connect, just as the automobile did in the past? http://t.co/V6zs7VBld0 via @qhardy — 3 hours 27 min ago
- “We design our product starting from mobile.." Interesting @Paypal interview: http://t.co/dJbwsuQGwQ — 3 hours 27 min ago
- RT @CMOChris: Study: 81% of CMOs Are Confident They'll Meet Revenue Goals - with the Help of Digital... via @AdAge http://t.co/wsLP0uy9X3 — 4 hours 42 min ago