As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @adamkleinberg: By the end of the decade, ad buying for TV & digital will finally converge http://t.co/gTgahR4sUO — 34 min 17 sec ago
- Data snack: 70% of companies don’t think their #BigData analytics programs are working well http://t.co/iajNR6140f — 34 min 32 sec ago
- Discover, Design, Deliver: 3D Marketing & Sales for Above-Market Growth http://t.co/Ub98ymeZI9 — 1 hour 24 min ago
- #banbossy -changing mindsets and setting up girls to become leaders! Great campaign@LeanInOrg — 1 hour 38 min ago
- RT @LeanInOrg: Words matter. Together, we can encourage girls to lead. #banbossy — 1 hour 41 min ago
- Who are these consumers watching nearly 30 mins a day of Internet video on their TV screens? http://t.co/RAZHymexva — 2 hours 34 min ago