To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Wearable devices. Diagnose disease. Indigestible. Tissue enabled sensors. #smartdevices >> http://t.co/8GAuJyWTZE — 11 min 51 sec ago
- The overlooked secret to delivering great customer experience: Putting employees first. Sign up for free webcast: https://t.co/hDKgL5yHEi — 32 min 17 sec ago
- Companies need to put requirement for "productive failure" on employee evaluations, says author Eric Ries. @ericries http://t.co/kW4HcvFrCQ — 34 min 26 sec ago
- RT @rikthekirk: RT @FareedZakaria: The first smart case against big data: @TimHarford in @FT http://t.co/hkQ49TWWyJ < great read — 42 min 6 sec ago
- @peterkim good point. wearable tech has a certain intimacy factor. — 48 min 16 sec ago
- The challenge for wearable smart devices: Half US consumers who own activity tracker no longer use it. http://t.co/URicdhHN43 — 59 min 42 sec ago