Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
For most luxury CEOs in Japan, the luxury market is not merely back – it is among the world’s healthiest.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Manufacturers take previously isolated data sets, aggregate & analyze to reveal imp insights http://t.co/H7SFK20x9h http://t.co/HYqVInmicR — 10 hours 20 min ago
- The quest to extract value from unstructured #data http://t.co/hDPg21t7YR via @xavierpornain http://t.co/PxDBNT6fzL — 11 hours 55 min ago
- Collaboration vs competition is key RT @MarkRCameron Marketing’s New Digital Role Is Shortchanging IT http://t.co/qKGtd3WE0k — 12 hours 31 sec ago
- Thanks for the mentions @hbsalumni @wagnermoll @pascal_hoffmann — 13 hours 30 min ago
- China’s Internet economy is already > US, France & Germany as a share of GDP http://t.co/tlnnDiwN3k http://t.co/2TENQbUlSo — 14 hours 35 min ago
- @JoeJGladstone @BBCWorld Pay as you want is great example of how consumer behavior motivated by a lot more than simple economics. — 14 hours 50 min ago