To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Why are the #women who are on #boards ignored? http://t.co/wu7VV6lFso via @HuffingtonPost — 3 hours 21 min ago
- RT @micahsolomon: #Millennial Customers Require A Different Customer Experience: http://t.co/uwhgSjA2AZ @davidedelman #mckinsey #cem #mill… — 5 hours 10 min ago
- A new take on #segmentation in #financial services http://t.co/wLFIV9JsSz CC: @McK_MktgSales http://t.co/dy45fpYKM8 — 5 hours 16 min ago
- Answering customer service Qs via social media can be fast & effective. It’s also what the wealthiest customers want: http://t.co/zftwTrXNNO — 7 hours 9 min ago
- What Apple's move to digital marketing means for marketers: http://t.co/0bx6sxBJy7 — 8 hours 9 min ago
- Are you ready for post-smartphone era? 4 trends in smart devices: http://t.co/0bdmdEG0Dh — 9 hours 8 min ago