Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
There are huge opportunities to both cut costs and grow if you invest wisely in customer experience.
Evolution of the CMO
Peter Markey, CMO of RSA Group, explains how the CMO role has changed to help keep up with difficult market conditions. "Marketing can be all about great branding and creative, but it's much deeper than that. It's about real change as an organisation and it's marketing helping drive growth."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Why marketers should stop worrying & learn to love the data: http://t.co/eta67z6Ycw http://t.co/NDhaarvKud — 17 min 38 sec ago
- What Apple’s Move to Digital Marketing Means http://t.co/9pAQzszcRu — 1 hour 52 min ago
- "Companies need to develop cultural newsrooms - orgs that identify cultural trends, then create relevant content." http://t.co/ZBusfA9V8b — 11 hours 52 min ago
- Want to be relevant? Build a cultural newsroom. Interview w/ @terrryyoungny Sparks&Honey: http://t.co/o2nuyzjb6A — 12 hours 37 min ago
- Figure out which KPIs really move the needle with customers, and focus on these http://t.co/MfkOaaJOjI — 15 hours 3 min ago
- Thanks @dschulenberg @aaronarpku @branding_guy @robinbertelsen @techionary @orldlinkintegr @cmocitybiz — 15 hours 55 min ago