To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Micro-feeds, anyone?: "@McK_MktgSales: Are you ready for post-smartphone era? 4 trends in smart devices: http://t.co/7fHzGUW0LX" — 3 min 58 sec ago
- Real research: "@McK_MktgSales: OTT ("over the top") video users fall into 1 of 7 segments that transcend demos http://t.co/rnNYSQrZL6" — 9 min 50 sec ago
- OTT ("on the go") video users fall into 1 of 7 distinct segments that transcend traditional demographics http://t.co/nynkviO5Zx — 16 min 57 sec ago
- Are you ready for post-smartphone era? 4 trends in smart devices: http://t.co/PadPacf6kQ — 1 hour 17 min ago
- #FridayStumper: What % of luxury sales were generated and influenced by digital in 2013? http://t.co/xjDRwzoDMQ — 5 hours 21 min ago
- Do you consult customer reviews prior to making a purchase decision? http://t.co/Wv3JMWKgBQ — 11 hours 12 min ago