An application programming interface can turn data into new revenue streams.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Interesting from @BenBajarin - The awkward years of #tech http://t.co/1HkfLF7wbY — 23 min 8 sec ago
- More co's are discovering that APIs can turn data into new revenue streams http://t.co/RQe0Iluwf6 — 2 hours 48 min ago
- #FridayStumper: How much in revenues can a digital transformation put in play for a typical European bank? http://t.co/HF2oE8K5oh — 3 hours 18 min ago
- Digital wallet-wars are just beginning. But where are the banks? http://t.co/HngtJxF2Pc — 3 hours 30 min ago
- Big Data for better pricing decisions (in 1 min & 17 secs) WATCH: http://t.co/3sag76ehKM #bigdata — 9 hours 28 min ago
- RT @daniellaalpher: Lack of women in VC reflects broader bias http://t.co/r9VVhjlKNa @MariaCirino — 10 hours 47 min ago