Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
There are huge opportunities to both cut costs and grow if you invest wisely in customer experience.
Evolution of the CMO
Peter Markey, CMO of RSA Group, explains how the CMO role has changed to help keep up with difficult market conditions. "Marketing can be all about great branding and creative, but it's much deeper than that. It's about real change as an organisation and it's marketing helping drive growth."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @McKinseyChina 300 million Chinese moved into the middle class in the past 30 years http://t.co/CGpYLfzWfs — 3 min 12 sec ago
- Real or fake? How can marketers determine the quality of views of online ads? http://t.co/pNopybF1NU by @VranicaWSJ — 44 min 9 sec ago
- The U.S. has 30% more budget retail, such as dollar stores, than in 2009, and 2/3 more than a decade ago. http://t.co/rWbJsFV8E8 — 47 min 9 sec ago
- 18 - 34 year olds spend 44% more time per viewer watching online video than avg Internet user http://t.co/whCTlRdOkI via @perlberg — 1 hour 4 min ago
- Marketers need to focus on "high impact Big Data" to avoid being overwhelmed, says @jimyu http://t.co/7nRlpdrVT3 — 1 hour 9 min ago
- Why marketers should stop worrying & learn to love the data: http://t.co/eta67z6Ycw http://t.co/NDhaarvKud — 3 hours 19 min ago