As consumers turn increasingly to digital to shop, retailers can use a host of tools to exert greater influence at each step along the consumer’s decision journey.
Online programming is upending video viewing. Are players in the video content world ready to rethink their revenue strategies?
To capture the full value potential, companies must be able to deliver consistently across time and channels.
As they continue on their digital journey, companies should focus on a handful of decisions that build digital intelligence from the ground up and across the entire marketing and sales organization.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Creating lasting, positive relationships w/consumers is brand critical - & opt-in channels facilitate this http://t.co/Y73hMaapiw — 57 min ago
- Wow. Analytic tools can point out *where* in the purchase process a company is >> http://t.co/MbAHfercB5 http://t.co/2jZG3DNv3j — 10 hours 37 min ago
- Did you know: 23% of consumers post reviews/comments on brand Facebook pages: http://t.co/0Fsj52WbrA via @eric5555 — 11 hours 37 min ago
- Creating lasting, positive relationships w/consumers is brand critical - & opt-in channels facilitate this http://t.co/EaNsC8c52Y — 12 hours 26 min ago
- Thank you @kc_kreative @mike_vos @e2ecustexp @mck_mktgsales — 14 hours 32 min ago
- @MaddieParmar Generally, link the ad to a past purchase or past content you've seen — 15 hours 10 min ago