PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
The more that customers use digital-banking channels, the more they actually use branches and call centers. This shifting behavior presents a threat—and a rare opportunity.
Digital customer service is now a strategic imperative, but its adoption is hampered by weaknesses in delivery strategies and incomplete measurement of its effectiveness.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- [VIDEO] CMO's responsibility: Driving above-market growth http://t.co/ITErtL4d5n — 9 hours 48 min ago
- MT @StanfordSports: Where did Devon Cajuste come from? Is Michael Rector more than just speed? http://t.co/OrBfRKO4Q3 http://t.co/qn7lVZ86UM — 11 hours 7 min ago
- What’s the future of global #innovation & #technology in today’s globally connected, unified world? http://t.co/SrlSyUvvqa via @kiramakagon — 12 hours 28 min ago
- "Smartphones+tablets created an entirely new generation of users & forced us to completely change our product” http://t.co/psXCuyfNSP — 14 hours 3 min ago
- Thanks @pkadaster @waynetarken @globalsocialbus — 14 hours 5 min ago
- The more that customers use #digital channels, the more they want human interaction http://t.co/Tm7cDOw659 http://t.co/CQiX395PXD — 15 hours 17 min ago