With advanced analytics, CMOs can demonstrate ROI with a degree of precision that’s never been possible before … and win over the CFO.
McKinsey partner Brian Gregg talks about social media, Big Data and the future of retail with Nicolas Franchet, Global Head of Retail Strategy, Facebook.
With its impact magnified in emerging countries, the Internet could contribute some $300 billion to Africa’s GDP by 2025.
Why marketers should learn to stop worrying and learn to love the data.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- RT @barrseitz: How connected people make decisions is different from others - interesting from @briansolis — 50 min 59 sec ago
- Thanks for the RTs @dhinchcliffe @tlshields — 1 hour 4 min ago
- @strategyIlaria Thank you — 1 hour 4 min ago
- Disrupt or be disrupted - today's choice for businesses. Via @briansolis — 1 hour 18 min ago
- RT @cbarthold: Social media is less about tech and more about behavior and anthropology: @briansolis — 1 hour 43 min ago
- Best organizations are taking social media teams and having them all report to CDOs or chief experience officers, via @briansolis — 1 hour 58 min ago