With the right reforms and investments, Nigeria could become one of the world’s leading economies by 2030.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Loyalty platforms & tech offer ways to link digital creative to store sales http://t.co/DXIeIVQPeo via @LaurenJohnson http://t.co/j7QFK4Uu5r — 38 min 18 sec ago
- RT @WiredUK All London transport - Tube, DLR, Overground - to accept contactless payments from 16 September: http://t.co/R7gVS9MnwD — 1 hour 23 min ago
- #FridayStumper What is the most active Twitter city in the world? http://t.co/FXTPouAW1R — 1 hour 58 min ago
- Three things that markers too often overlook 1.) Passion 2.) Problem solving 3.) Discovery >> http://t.co/mIWeFoVUQx — 2 hours 33 min ago
- Agree about digital enabling new biz models MT @OliwiaBerdak Financial Services Are Hot http://t.co/KADrlhazcS — 4 hours 53 min ago
- #FridayStumper What is the most active Twitter city in the world? http://t.co/InjTjz27we — 8 hours 8 min ago