With the right reforms and investments, Nigeria could become one of the world’s leading economies by 2030.
Manufacturers who take advantage of advanced analytics can reduce process flaws, saving time and money.
Though the Chinese economy’s shift toward the Internet involves some risks, ultimately it supports China’s goal of creating a more sustainable model for economic growth.
How CMOs are changing businesses
Managing Director for OgilvyOne, Jo Coombs, shares her observations about how CMOs are using their external perspective to change how businesses run. "I've definitely started to see CMOs be a force for change within organisations, partly because they are very customer centric."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Use data to target and measure relentlessly - one thing #digital #CMOs do differently. See more from @jakesorofman: http://t.co/PTXmM5P9dl — 10 hours 34 min ago
- #FF @McKinsey leaders @BrianKStafford @LareinaYee @Kutcher_Eric @Schneider_JD @WillmottPaul & more: http://t.co/3FZ5CuWwHW — 10 hours 44 min ago
- McKinsey's M&S Director @LarsJesko on brand value http://t.co/05VquLFm1g #McKinseyMinute — 12 hours 4 min ago
- RT @LareinaYee: Great post via @davidedelman. Where you compete is as important, if not more so, than how you compete http://t.co/GEFIOelq3… — 12 hours 30 min ago
- In a #data-driven world, a chief economist may be the new #marketing must-have hire http://t.co/L6MxpYAuFf via @lydiadepillis — 12 hours 34 min ago
- Great point @DrSebBailey - it’s time we concentrate on which skills make the best leaders http://t.co/869yFrFCle http://t.co/doQUzVgTqj — 12 hours 53 min ago