Dorkas Koenen, the CMO for Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business) explains how he and his CEO worked together to develop an organization focused on the customer.
The average consumer’s banking relationship is dominated by making payments. So why are banks doing so little to defend this critical beachhead?
PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- #Customer feedback is transforming services – it’s now available instantly and seamlessly http://t.co/SolWj4EWWC via @ProSyn — 10 min 48 sec ago
- "I believe it’s only when you are really customer focused that you can ensure your position in the market" - D.Koenan http://t.co/fa8QaGO70W — 1 hour 5 min ago
- RT @Astrochan: Five facts: How customer analytics boosts corporate performance @McK_MktgSales #CX http://t.co/H9OLomTj0x — 1 hour 14 min ago
- Digitally empowered customers expect lenders to deliver services on par with other industries http://t.co/YPC8beBeZP via @finextra — 2 hours 59 sec ago
- Crafting a compelling digital-payments offer http://t.co/bdSGkHIEJl — 2 hours 1 min ago
- 65% of #banking customers interact with banks through multiple channels http://t.co/w18oDnrNAt via @McK_Mktgsales http://t.co/VrngGQhXhr — 5 hours 11 min ago