Dorkas Koenen, the CMO for Dutch energy company Essent (an RWE business) explains how he and his CEO worked together to develop an organization focused on the customer.
The average consumer’s banking relationship is dominated by making payments. So why are banks doing so little to defend this critical beachhead?
PayPal senior executive, Laurent Le Moal, tells McKinsey how the company continues to innovate as consumers—and their devices—evolve.
CEO: Advice to CMO
Erwin van Laethem, CEO of Essent (an RWE company) lays out some advice for CMOs for building a strong partnership with a CEO. "Spend time with the CEO to understand the vision and the way the CEO's actually looking at the market."
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- 65% of #banking customers interact with banks through multiple channels http://t.co/w18oDnrNAt via @McK_Mktgsales http://t.co/VrngGQhXhr — 1 hour 9 min ago
- Using Big Data to make better pricing decisions http://t.co/MlnfbsnlNz — 9 hours 39 min ago
- RT @ChadwickHalse The MOOC Completion Conundrum: Can ‘Born Digital’ Fix Online Education? http://t.co/xzP1DKr60H #Innovation — 11 hours 59 min ago
- RT @skgreen: If you're attending #SXSW next year and want to learn how to hire great people, please vote for the HBR panel!... — 12 hours 10 min ago
- Lessons from ALS ice bucket challenge –turn a shared experience into feel-good cause marketing http://t.co/cGUorhNpWj http://t.co/6IQh84wwMI — 12 hours 29 min ago
- Thank you @customeralchemy @formatt @AslideMunnink — 13 hours 34 min ago